I'M TIRED OF NOOBS!!!

Aximil

should we make a thread just for the noobs of this forum?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should we make a thread just for the noobs of this forum?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why cant we make it so that after a certain amount of neg reps they cant post' date='but they can PM a moderator to get rid of 1 of their reps so that they will have another chance? then if they improve,we can just get rid of their reps

[/quote']

This makes my top ten list of the dumbest ideas I have ever read.

Do you realise how many reps DO NOT give an accurate representation of anything? Look at "azndude345", for example. He has made ONLY one post, and not logged in for 14 months, yet 11 days ago he was negged rep by some idiot for no apparent reason. Should he be not allowed to post for this? Sure, he hasn't logged in anyway, but if his rep represents him so much why should he be excempt from posting?

Top that off, show me a code that actually works like that, you find one, and I'll give you all my points.

i wouldnt know any code like that,i know nothing of programming

and -1 rep isnt what i meant as being to many negs...i meant -10 or something like that...besides,it is up to YCMaker to decide whether or not its a good idea...last i knew HE is the head honcho of this forum,not you

If there is no code then this idea fails, period.

My point was that I guy who posted ONCE got a negative rep for NO REASON. What happened if he posted ten times, and ten noobs negged him?

Also, just because I called your stupid idea stupid does not mean you can flame me. I may not be active here anymore or "head honcho", but I think you'll find I still have a fair bit of influence. An example of that would be that since I have posted in this thread, everyone else that has posted after me has turned against you in my support.

YCMaker will not "decide" whether this idea is "good" or not because he will not waste time with an impossible to carry out, anti-noob suggestion suggested by a noob himself.

"Quick, everyone negative rep Aximil a bunch so I can ban him" [/sar]

If you have that low self-esteem that you want to ban all the people who agree with you (noobs), then I must suggest you go cry about it elsewhere, as this forum does not want noobs, but it DOES NOT have a choice.

So QQ and be on with it, as a wise man once told me.

You have been flamed, get over it, noob.

oh really? how would you rate this card? 2rhs1z4.jpg i give it a 0.5/10

(this is not my card)

thats because its mine i made that card in a random card thread i made

i made it look bad on purpose thats doesn't mean i am a n0ob

it was only joke all the cards where went to be terrible but funny

If you look at the thread it said Random cards

Arguing isn't flaming. Flaming is insulting a person, most often for no apparent reason. Arguing is trying to push a point at someone who most likely has a different opinion, though sometimes doesn't care.

But constantly calling Aximil a n00b is flaming.

True, n00bs aren't good to have on a forum... but that's also a good reason to have a n00b-forum, and people who are n00bs but don't want to be can go there and learn to be better. Not saying the idea's perfect (as a lot of people wouldn't go there anyway) but hey, it might be a good experiment, right? And it'd at least be a start toward a n00bless forum. X3

I'm not voting in the poll because whichever way it goes, I don't care. I mostly just ignore n00bs anyway, but they CAN be annoying sometimes...

Sorry if I'm interrupting.

^Lulz at your idea.

I am debating, if you neg me, it is pointless, I will get it removed as this is a debate.

Frunk made this forum possible, if it was not for him, this forum would be empty, the only people that would be here would be spammers.

N00bs make bad cards, e.g the one in your sig. N00bs spam and flame e.g in here, http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=33298 so called "Aximil " Spammed and Flamed.

N00bs become better, many of this forums great members were n00bs once. Some n00bs will stay n00bs e.g "Aximil".

WTF?!?!?! i did not right that last message...besides,why would i neg you?i havent negged anyone else who disagreed with me...and the only reason i double posted in there is because i was proving a point to say that he shouldnt have negged me for not thinking his card was hot

^Uh, n00bs neg me for no reason.

Who wrote it? Ghost of " Aximil ".

Stop flaming n00bs, YCMaker would never accept this, he did not accept GREAT ways to stop spamming, why would he accept a bad one.

Stop flaming n00bs. Stop flaming Frunk.

You don't like the n00bs here e.g " Aximil ", then get out.

Give them a chance.

i think no because the noobs can only get better if they know what there doing wrong. If they only know what the other noobs tell them then they will not get very far. that is why the people who have been on here longer need to help the noobs out and maybe someday they might even be better than the ones who helped them. by the noobs doing that the people who helped them should be proud of them self since they helped teach the noob who is now an expert.

Well, the only reason I MIGHT support the idea for a seperate n00b lounge is so that they can get feedback for beginners, and get better in there before posting on the forum proper. And other people could give feedback.

Also, that card in Aximil's sig is interesting. Level 8, unable to be attacked, and able to control low-level monsters for 1000 LP a shot? I like it.

Supreme Duelist: i did not post it,nor did my ghost...me and my little brother share this so he can look at the cards people make because he cant have one(my mum says he is to younge)

Chaosruler7: if you read all of this thread, you would see that several members are willing to help out the n00bs in the seperate section

tectonix55: i am not trying to control n00bs or avoid blame...i made that as a member card for my girlfriend...and if i did do something,i would take the blame,but that WAS my little brother

As I said' date=' n00bs change making them a thread / forum for them would make them sad, if we did the same for you, you would have quit.

There is a difference between a newb and a n00b. E.g chaosruler7 is a newb not a n00b.

[/quote']

yeah chaosruler7 is one of those people that doesnt spam ,annnoy people, give -reps for no reason so he's a newb.

whereas if he did spam and had -7 reps for spamming and things then he would be a n00b.

once a noob 7xposted and got 2 neg reps and i agree that he should.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=33815

Archived