(OCG) NECH Rulings

It's pretty much the deciding factor if I want to make an F0 Deck or not.

Edit: I found it after further reading.

Unlike placing Number C39: Utopia Ray on top of Number 39: Utopia or attaching the target monster of Rank-Up-Magic Barian’s Force as an Xyz Material, when Xyz Summoning Number F0: Future King Hope the only Xyz Materials that are used are the monsters written in the Xyz Monster (In this case, it’s 2 Xyz Monsters of the same Rank that are not “Number” monsters).
In the proposed scenario, the Xyz Materials used to Xyz Summon Number F0: Future King Hope are Gagaga Cowboy and Gagaga Samurai.
Furthermore, the Xyz Materials attached to Gagaga Cowboy and Gagaga Samurai are not treated as Xyz Materials for Number F0: Future King Hope and are sent to the Graveyard.

I could somewhat tell something like this was gonna happen. Over there they have the effects numbered now, so it was a 50/50 chance that they'd make this sort of use for them by listing any kind of effects they wanted before the actual official (1) effect....

Oh, nevermind about the Qliphoth part. It seems that they're apparently exactly like Barbaros (unclassified monster effect). So more likely than not, Drain will still work like before. Probably.

But yeah, better just wait for a concrete stuff about this before concluding things.

(I was just completely shocked when the rulings was revealed and jumped to conclusion, like many others)

Archived