the_engineer Posted August 2, 2014 Report Share Posted August 2, 2014 To me, its reprint was really unexpected, i thought we would have got something like Myrmeleo/Dionaea/Lumina/ecc in its place What are your opinions on its comeback? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azuh Posted August 2, 2014 Report Share Posted August 2, 2014 Eh, I've got my commons. So I'm happy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maeriberii Haan Posted August 2, 2014 Report Share Posted August 2, 2014 I believe this reprint news in particular has been posted in page 2. I kind of liked the foiling. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slinky Posted August 2, 2014 Report Share Posted August 2, 2014 Meh, I already have like 5 playsets of the secret version. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Posted August 2, 2014 Report Share Posted August 2, 2014 I don't particularly like Ultimate Rare. Otherwise cool, it never really hurts. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.