Agro's Pool Party

Agro

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Errr...don't tell me this will be an or............jeez...-"z"
These maids probably do this all the time with Aix. Also, am I considered male or female by you guys since I'm assuming you guys can't see through my sword illusion.

I will become the new master and commander! Either that or the stable boy. I can imagine the shotacons would prefer that.

As for Skype I don't really use it because of reasons.....

make new skype for reasons

I need all partygoer's Skypes!

and not because i'll then use it to meet you all one by one in the changing rooms

Sure, 

Just search sizurun and I'm the one with the last name of Pastry. I don't really use it, though. 

(even though I change my name sometimes, but from now on I should keep it as something with Pastry in it)

Also, since you gave me a cake I'll take it off now. *takes off swimsuit*

Errr...don't tell me this will be an or............jeez...-"z"
These maids probably do this all the time with Aix. Also, am I considered male or female by you guys since I'm assuming you guys can't see through my sword illusion.

Neither, really. You look like a sword. 

Sure, 

Just search sizurun and I'm the one with the last name of Pastry. I don't really use it, though. 

(even though I change my name sometimes, but from now on I should keep it as something with Pastry in it)

Also, since you gave me a cake I'll take it off now. *takes off swimsuit*

tumblr_mvrneofc741qkynuno5_500.png

It's like this whole party is a dream come true.

Someone please tell me I'm not that drunk.

Yay! Even less swimsuits! This party was the best idea Agro.

And now I have a secondary Skype on my profile which I'll add anyone who wants to. Oh god oh god what am I doing is this what being social is I'm scared.

No need to be scared CowCow.

Archived