Agro's Pool Party

Agro

I own the island your vacation home that this pool is on is on.

But in any case, this is my pool and I will swim, splash, invite friends, get naked, get kinky, explore the depths of the human soul and dance like an animal to my heart's content.

I don't know either but my body is ready.

2754386_1338511651832.98res_500_281.jpg

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I own the island your vacation home that this pool is on is on.

But in any case, this is my pool and I will swim, splash, invite friends, get naked, get kinky, explore the depths of the human soul and dance like an animal to my heart's content.

Wrong! Actually, this is my land. So, either pay rent or get out.

Wrong! Actually, this is my land. So, either pay rent or get out.

But we're not actually on land. This is a pool on a vacation home on an island on FLYING SKYSHIP BLACK FLAGRO

In other words, I'm going to start ignoring you now.

2754386_1338511651832.98res_500_281.jpg

Suddenly I'm not as afraid for the healthy state of my booty. You should try something else.

Why are there people running around naked? They're going to catch a cold :neutral:

THIS IS THEIR NATURAL STATE. ONE WITH NATURE AND in the case of those going into the changing rooms together, ONE WITH EACH OTHER

But we're not actually on land. This is a pool on a vacation home on an island on FLYING SKYSHIP BLACK FLAGRO

In other words, I'm going to start ignoring you now.

Suddenly I'm not as afraid for the healthy state of my booty. You should try something else.

THIS IS THEIR NATURAL STATE. ONE WITH NATURE AND in the case of those going into the changing rooms together, ONE WITH EACH OTHER

Well then, where should the first cut be? Feet? Hands... or there's always hee hee~

No. Internet cake. :D

Where do I get some for you?

Well then, where should the first cut be? Feet? Hands... or there's always hee hee~

Personally, I don't like being cut.

i want agro and elly's juice

That's pervy!

Also, where's the ice cream? How else are we gonna get goopy white mess on our bodies?!

ice cream's in the fridge, but *pulls whipped cream out* i got this 

i want toyo's nectar too

that's dirty!

Oh, there will be cream alright~

tumblr_m9xpo0WQAp1rziwwco1_500.gif

Everyone's gonna get so wet.

lets milk striker

Pass.

I really shouldn't have picked a white swimsuit, after all...

First rule of this pool is that clothes are okay as long as they are white and you get them wet.

Archived