White Void Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 Normal Trap Return 3 “DD” monsters from your hand, field or Graveyard or “DD” cards in your Pendulum Zones to the Deck, then you can add 2 “DD” monsters from your Deck to your hand. Now THAT is what I call a buff. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maeriberii Haan Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 Holy hell, this buff is quite potent. Covenant with the Swamp Lord could easily sets it off. Thankfully it can't return things from the ED too otherwise it'll be borked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azuh Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 DAT BUFF So good... DD's too good Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maeriberii Haan Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 Also, this should be able to be chained to the removal of your monsters/scale I believe. Absolutely wonderful Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zauls Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 Not sure what the rest of the new DD stuff actually does, but this card looks insane. Its like a mini Avarice that's chainable and you get to choose the cards you get from your deck. Chaining this to a Torrential or something and watching your opponent's board die while you just get 2 searches is ridiculous. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toffee. Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 You return 3 DDs from your hand/field/Graveyard/Pendulum Zone to your Deck, then search any 2 DD monsters. You can use this to dodge quite a lot of stuff/etc, while also gaining combo pieces/etc/etc. Impressive change to the card, Konami. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wildflame Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 The buffs this archetype's cards are getting are unheard of. And I kinda like its themes/artworks, so I'm not complaining. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azuh Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 I really wish though Konami would stop with the whole Shatterfoil/Parallel rarity stuff though, it really makes the cards feel ick Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lonk Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 All of Reiji's cards got amazing buffs. This pleases me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
玄魔の王 Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 So this has essentially been buffed int better Pot of Avarice that's also a double RotA? This has to be approaching one of the most consistent decks from an anime archetype ever. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 I really wish though Konami would stop with the whole Shatterfoil/Parallel rarity stuff though, it really makes the cards feel ickBut Shatterfoil's one of the best rarities they have. Why do you think DT cards are wanted so much?I dunno how to feel about this card though. On one card it has a REALLY good effect, but on the other hand it is actually really slow. Mm. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Warden Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 *Squints* Awww, that's cute. The old guy is using miniatures of the DD monsters, that's adorable. I think this the speed DD are gaining consistency for an anime archtype is effectively a new record now. I don't think any other anime archtype has gained this much speed and power so quickly. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
玄魔の王 Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 Wait, it doesn't target. This means it can't be messed up by D.D. Crow unless you activate it with only 3 DDs among hand, field and Grave. Aso, between this and Lease Laundering, the deck no longer cares about mass nukes at all. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~British Soul~ Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 > DDD Resorce Management So all these buffs were made by their HR department? I'm fine with that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
玄魔の王 Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 > DDD Resorce Management So all these buffs were made by their HR department? I'm fine with that. We'll, Reiji is a CEO. He probably came to his HOUR department and said something like, "My cards need a buff. Also, fix my Pendulums so they don't blow up my field every turn." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~British Soul~ Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 Well, Reiji is a CEO. He probably came to Konami's HR department and said something like, "My cards need a buff. Also, fix my Pendulums so they don't blow up my field every turn." I can believe that. "Dear Konami I would like to request a buff on my DD cards. As CEO of LDS, I can definitely make it worth your while if you buff my cards. Yours, Reiji" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
玄魔の王 Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 I can believe that. "Dear Konami I would like to request a buff on my DD cards. As CEO of LDS, I can definitely make it worth your while if you buff my cards. Yours, Reiji" PS: No, I do not do 'fanservice'. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~British Soul~ Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 "PS: No, I do not do 'fanservice'... ...what do I look like, IV?" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
玄魔の王 Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 "...what do I look like, IV? "And no, I have never been a Street Duelist named Dick Pitt. That would be retarded." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~British Soul~ Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 "And no, I have never been a Street Duelist named Dick Pitt. That would be retarded." "And before you ask, no I'm not in any debt or anything, so I will be able to pay the fees required to buff my cards." - End of letter - Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
evilfusion Posted August 7, 2014 Report Share Posted August 7, 2014 Nice. It returns DDs, rather than just DDDs, and it works on the ones in your Graveyard, and not just the Field. That's beautiful. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.