• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the once forsaken Castle is now a forest, and those who derives in the Forest are non other then us the elves. Fires should not be an issue, unless you yourself are an Pyromage of some sorts..

Even then, we have "abilities" to protect this Forest, but you and your gang of recklessness are more then welcome to try, should it fit your fancy. I assure you, I will personally make it so that your efforts leave you dissapointed. No harm will come to this great Forest.

Except your pyromancy has no effect here, duckling. We have every precaution to anything that would, otherwise, damage the forest. Maybe if you were a full fledged pyromancer, then you "may" be able to pull something off, but who is to say it is possible. Maybe with Aix's permission, they would appoint me in making sure the Forest is well protected, a Gaurdian of sorts if anything.

striker

striker please

just stop please

please striker

you're embarrassing yourself

your father goose is worried about you and your mother luna is about to punish you

please just go home to them and make up

everything can be okay

they will help you

Sorry Duck, not gonna let anyone ruin this perfect business opportunity.

Speaking of prior business, how effective do you think those water provisions are? Are they imbueded with something that makes them "special" or is just a carriege of normal water provisions to help keep the forest refurbished and protected?

Nonetheless, I would like to take you up on your offer. We could use the supplies.

Speaking of prior business, how effective do you think those water provisions are? Are they imbueded with something that makes them "special" or is just a carriege of normal water provisions to help keep the forest refurbished and protected?

Nonetheless, I would like to take you up on your offer. We could use the supplies.

They're Pure Water. They protect against magical attacks, perfect for the situation.

I'll even sell them at a discount if you buy them in bulk, 10% off every hundred you buy! Can't get better prices anywhere.

They're Pure Water. They protect against magical attacks, perfect for the situation.

I'll even sell them at a discount if you buy them in bulk, 10% off every hundred you buy! Can't get better prices anywhere.

Sounds good, sounds good. I will be sur to make the arrangement post haste. However, I will need to put this sale on hold for now as I must attend to other duties in the time being.

tgm

please listen for a minute

please just

understand that is honestly a horrible

horrible

idea.

but

but

you asked for it

no i understand i do

you really wouldn't be a good mod

not at the moment anyway