YCM Member Brawl V

Agro

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People like cows. Apparently.

Hmm, understandable.

You're really chill and smart.  Defs a huge benefit to the forum as a whole.

Oh god, really? Um, thanks, I don't see it but good to know....

As much as I love steak, you did not receive a nomination from me. Perhaps if I could nominate six people...

It's the thought that counts?

The tsundere is too much.

*edits list*

Wait, what are...did you just...Really?

Seriously people, I don't get it. Didn't expect any nominations at all and.. I don't even....I just don't even.

Honestly, I have never had a problem with Striker. Though I was surprised to see him as a mod when I first came back, I have YET to see him do anything that would make him a "bad" mod.

So to answer your question, yes. I would much prefer Striker be a mod. Hence why he is currently a mod and Agro is not. The logic is there. You're just choosing not to see it.

Honestly, I have never had a problem with Striker. Though I was surprised to see him as a mod when I first came back, I have YET to see him do anything that would make him a "bad" mod.

So to answer your question, yes. I would much prefer Striker be a mod. Hence why he is currently a mod and Agro is not. The logic is there. You're just choosing not to see it.

You know the only reason he is a mod and I am not is because he asked to be a mod and I didn't see the thread calling for people to ask to be mods, right?

You know I wasn't here when he was promoted to mod and I honestly couldn't care less how anyone became a mod, only how they currently are as a mod, right?

If you can't take into account how someone became a mod, and how someone else didn't become a mod, then don't make an argument about why one is and why one isn't a mod.

Can I nominate the same person more than one? I would like to nominate Dwarven King 5 times. I want to feel like Thar with his almost troll nomination list. 

In the end, they were only placeholders for people I've forgotten about.

Archived