YCM Member Brawl V

Agro

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drowning might be better.

I heard cold was pretty pleasant.

The way my friend described it: First you feel cold, then you feel pain, then you feel numb, then you feel WARM... then you don't feel anything at all.

I don't remember you being so unpleasant, though (trying hard to troll or not).

A combination of venting from a bad day and you just being condescending.

So the last three pages have been nothing to do with the YMB XD I think I placed quite high in the last one I was in. Thanks for the votes guys and gals. I love you alls ^^ So tempted to throw my hat into the ring to run the YCM Awards after this (although I did kinda fuck up the last one haha)

That's too recent for me to care. But srs where'd he go?

He left after the community's standard member became around your level in terms of quality. He also found the choices in moderators absolutely horrid and no longer found a point in staying. Good for him, too. He certainly did the right thing.

He left after the community's standard member became around your level in terms of quality. He also found the choices in moderators absolutely horrid and no longer found a point in staying. Good for him, too. He certainly did the right thing.

Why are you here again?

So much sadness for the forum.... I may not be the biggest fan of Agro but that's a bit harsh don't you think? Anyhow apologies for butting in.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Ene.

Thanks for the actual vote of confidence, J-Max.

Hey, he still likes me. [acronym='I did say "or worse" for me']Apparently[/acronym].

To be honest I always thought you were not bad, you definitely know how to examine things far better than I ever could. And being way more over the top with your jokes and stuff. Though is that the point idk, but nor do I care. So yeah, that is my actual opinion.

Why are you here again?

For one person in particular. I'm leaving when they leave.

Oh, and don't worry. He actually was very unsatisfied with the average member's quality.

So much sadness for the forum.... I may not be the biggest fan of Agro but that's a bit harsh don't you think? Anyhow apologies for butting in.

He can deal with it well. Agro isn't nearly as immature or stupid as he makes himself out to be (or looks from my point of view at times).

I could deal with it better if it were only you I had to deal with today.

As it stands I would also in no way listen to the "quality of members" from the likes of you. Especially considering questioning and looking down on the rest of us seems to be all you do these days.

Because Hina can be wherever she wants to be, Agro.

This, as well, for the most part. I'm really depressed with the community right now, and I always say things harshly. I don't mind adversity nor judgment from a community of people who are not very close to me (probably have to be on my friend list for me to care).

I could deal with it better if it were only you I had to deal with today.

As it stands I would also in no way listen to the "quality of members" from the likes of you. Especially considering questioning and looking down on the rest of us seems to be all you do these days.

I always questioned everything, anyway, so I see no problem with that part.

In terms of looking down on people, it has been particularly you, if you haven't noticed. It doesn't feel like you're doing yourself justice. That's what bothers me the most.

Archived