Pokken Tournament

Agro

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scizor is pretty slow actually. The reason he's "fast" is because the only viable way to use him is with Technitian in conjunction with moves like Bullet Punch and Bug Bite. 80 base STAB priority move on a character with already beefy AF attack hits like a truck and is difficult to stop if you are caught off guard.

I know it's got a low Base Speed Stat in the games, I mentioned that on my previous comment. It's just Scizor is usually depicted being incredibly fast in the anime and it's Scyther's evolution, so many fans are led to believe it's a fast mon in-game as well.

Saw the trailer on Serebii and Scizor certainly looked cool. I imagine the Wii U version will get it as DLC at some point down the line.

Unless they just port to NX and put everything in there.

Scizor, as I've likely said before, is a really sweet addition. One of the sweetest Gen 2 Pokemon and a perfect for fit for the game. Seeing him in motion only proves it. That should just leave Empoleon for the 3 DLC characters.

What? Do we know about something already?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sad we didn't get game play, but nice to actually see Emp in. Curious if we'll be getting more characters. Hopefully we do, but with the Wii U basically dead I can see them shifting focus to a new game if they wanted to continue Pokken stuff.

Maybe port Pokken to the Switch? If Switch has backwards compatibility for Wii U, that could help too.

Or Pokken 2.

Archived