The Dueling Arena

Huntar!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donated.... XD.

Here is the card:

z-14.jpg

XD. I know that you hate this card with an undying passion, but I completely re-did this card's effect. I made it much less overpowered. XD. I know that I am re-using the same cards over again, but hey... lol.

I wasn't making a signature, it takes time to type all this you know? XD

[align=center]hunterb with his "Should, the Keeper of Knowledge"

V.S.

Griffinsusername with his "Death Seal of Undieing Misery"[/align]

hunter with his "Shoul, the Keeper of Knowledge"

OCG: Hmm... it's very good. ^_^ But still tiny onces. =/ You got... 3.8721/10 or 38.721%

Picture: Ahem... Horrible! The holo really makes the focus of the card unnoticeable! Even if I ignore the holo, the base image of the card looks way too cartoonish, not my idea of ygo cards. You got... 1.628/10 or 16.28%

Originality: It's not very original O_O. Another card that correspond with Spell Cards.. Wow.. I think many people tired this, but came out with a overpowered card at the end. =/ But in some sense, it is still original. You got... 1.298/10 or 12.98%

If it interests me: Sorry.. cards that breaks spell cards totally disinterests me. Also it is still overpowered. Since it can still negate any spell card that targets a monster on your side of the field without any cost at all once every turn. You still got... .3/10 or 3%

All in all you got 7.0981/10 or 70.981%

Griffinsusername with his "Death Seal of Unending Misery"

OCG: Wow... way too many OCG/Grammar sentence errors, not to mention that most of the effects aren't arranged correctly.. And please don't make a new type like "Demonic Spirit".. just call it "Fiend". You got.. .9102/10 or 9.102%, since I could at least understand the effect. >.>

Picture: Eww.. that looks terrible.. .5801/10 or 5.801%

Originality: Only factor that's good. This card is original, you got 1.608/10 or 16.08%

If it interests me: Sorry, this card totally disinterests me.. The image is a very bad factor of the card. Also, I dislike new types that corresponds with existing types. You get .0102/10 or .102%

All in all, you got 3.1085/10 or 31.085%

hunterb wins. Congratz, you won 20 points and a rep.

(Since I'm at my limit already, I will give you a rep tomorrow.)

JUDGING:

Shield Striker

Card grammar: pretty good. 3/3

Artwork: alright. 2/2

Name: not origional. 0/1

Balance: a bit overpowered. 1/2

effect: not origional 1/2

total rating: 7/10

Root Dragon

Card grammar: very good. 3/3

Artwork: interesting, but not my style. 1/2

Name: I have not heard it, but not interesting .3/1

Balance: fine 2/2

Effect: Good. Not bad at all. 2/2

total rating: 8.3/10

____

THE WINNER IS Yankeefan07. Congrats. 100 points and +1 rep.

Archived