The Dueling Arena

Huntar!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... I have to make a signature, so I'll keep this brief..

Grayall with his "Neon Extasite Dragon"

V.S.

hunterb with his "Mummified Insect - Kozzaro"

Grayall with "Neon Extasite Dragon"

OCG: Meh.. I found quite a few OCG and grammar mistakes. >.> OCG is understandable but grammar.. Anyways, since it wasn't terrible, I gave you a 1.932/10 or 19.32%. >.>

Picture: I like it, it looks simple and kool but it's far from being the best. =P Anyways, I gave you 2.5214/10 or 25.214%

Originality: It's original I suppose. You got 1.8245/10 or 18.245%

If it Interests me: Well.. I personally find counter and fusion monsters to be boring and I don't like them, sorry but you got .3/10 or 3%. Try making monsters with Normal Effects not corresponding with Counters/Tokens/Fusions if I'm the judge.

All in all you get 4.93585/10 or 49.3585% >.>

hunterb with his "Mummified Insect - Kozzaro"

OCG: It's good, and I'm too lazy to find all of it, but it isn't perfect.. I gave you 3.778/10 or 37.78%

Picture: Hmm... I don't really find that to look like a insect, but that's only me. I gave you 2.134/10 or 21.34%

Originality: It's original. So, I gave you 1.8245/10 or 18.245%

If it Interests me: Hmm... I really dislike monsters that correspond with Fusions. And I also dislike insect monsters, they are a pest. XD Also the ATK of 1770 really disinterested me. I gave you .1002/10 or 1.002%

All in all your get 7.8367/10 or 78.367%.

Improve on you images.

hunterb wins. Congratz. 150 points, right?

You do not have to think very hard to see who would obviously win. Just take a quick look at his competator. Yankee is probobly just taking his time. It is not like he has to really make a new card to win. He does not have to impress me. His cards are very good and I do not think that his opponent has a superior card. I have not rated it yet, but his card at a glance is about a 6.7. That was pretty much without analyzing it.

I will PM him when he comes back online.

Archived