The Dueling Arena

Huntar!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in a hurry so i posted an old card...

KunaiTheIcePrincess.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, Remove 5 cards from the top of your Deck. Neither you nor your opponent can look at the cards, and you cannot change the order of the cards. Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, you can draw a card from the removed card pile. Depending on the type of card drawn, activate 1 of the following effects:

Monster Card: Increase this monster's ATK by 300 points.

Spell Card: Add 1 card from your Graveyard to the card pile that was removed from play.

Trap Card: Remove the top card of the card pile that was removed by this card's effect, and add it to your Deck.

^ Xp, yes, I do like that card. ^_^

[align=center]hunterb with his "Infernos Duo - Maximus and Minimus"

V.S.

ruby_carbuncle002 with his "Kunai, the Ice Princess"[/align]

hunter with his "Infernos Duo - Maximus and Minimus"

OCG: Found a quite a few OCG errors.. :? But it is still good. ^_^ I gave you.. 3.6209/10 or 36.209%

Picture: =/ Honestly, I don't really like the image on this card at all. I know it's from wolfberserker's achieve, but the holo really ruins it. I can't really notice the focus of the picture at all. I gave you.. 1.4809/10 or 14.809%

Originality: I guess it's original... I gave you 1.6909/10 or 16.909%

If it interests me: Well it's another card that can attack twice during the same battle phase with counters that enhances it. =/ I dislike cards corresponding with counters and the idea is too simple. I still gave you .4021/10 or 4.021%

All in all, you got 7.1948/10 or 71.948%

>_< Seriously, try harder on your pics please, your keep lacking on that part.

ruby_carbuncle002 with his "Kunai, the Ice Princess"

OCG: From this card, it tells me you haven't created too many cards that deals with remove from play. There are lots of OCG errors. I gave you 2.0987/10 or 20.987%

Picture: I love it, and the pic goes greatly with the name. Nuff said. I gave you.. 2.8909/10 or 28.909%

Originality: This card is very original. ^_^ But since it isn't as original as actually creating a new method to play or something as great as that, I gave you 1.901/10 or 19.01%

If it interests me: Despite the large OCG errors, I love the effects, the image. I gave you.. .9001/10 or 9.001%

All in all, you got 7.7907/10 or 77.907%

Study removed from play cards more.

ruby won. Congratz ruby. ^_^ You win 100 points and 1 rep. ^_^

You do not have to think very hard to see who would obviously win. Just take a quick look at his competator. Yankee is probobly just taking his time. It is not like he has to really make a new card to win. He does not have to impress me. His cards are very good and I do not think that his opponent has a superior card. I have not rated it yet' date=' but his card at a glance is about a 6.7. That was pretty much without analyzing it.

I will PM him when he comes back online.

[/quote']

For some reason I'm not surprised in the slightest in how biased this is. If it weren't for the fact that Yankeefan seemed so upfront and nice about challenging me, I'd say this was a fixed setup. xD

^ Don't worry, if you think it was "fixed" I'll judge the card myself. But his statement true, whether or not the other competitor was Yankee or some below average card maker, the scores would be the same. Just by looking at the effect, there are few OCG errors. If you think it is "fixed" you can always challenge hunter, ya'no?

There are hardly any OCG errors. Honestly, it's disturbing to see anyone merely say "there are OCG errors" without pointing out what any of them are. I took the wording directly from other cards to word each of its effects, and the rest were literally impossible to pull from another source, unless there's an unwritten rule about custom OCG. >_>

Honestly though, I do think your judging is better, though five x/10 grades adding up to a x/10 total (or average, whichever seems to be comprable) seems odd. Alas, I can only wait.

I'm sorry but I can't say the OCG errors, as this is a contest, and it'd stupid to actually point out your mistakes before it has been completely judged. If it was after, I'd gladly point them out in a PM. And you must have used old OCG cards. >.> Very old.

I was not suprised that ruby won. I knew he would win when he entered that card, since you said that it was so amazing back at the Colosseum. I do not care very much anyways. I pretty much just lost 50 of the 75 I had won.

Anyways, my statement is not very baised. It is pretty true. Yes, you CAN challenge me.

You CAN also, challenge 72, since he IS on the challenge list.

Archived