Check this crap out/ MINOR BECOMES MAJOR

A minor villian in the first episode of season 1 of the original YU-gi-oh becomes a main villian in 5d. (this is the same guy that beat up Tristan and Joey in the flashback of episode 1)

This is the same guy dark yugi sent to the shadow realm in season 1.

Ushio-5D.png

Ushio-ssa.png

info on the guy :

Ushio (牛尾), known as Demetrius in the English version of the Dungeon Dice Monsters video game, is a hall monitor at Domino High School who offers a paid bully protection service to Yugi after he was bullied by Jonouchi and Honda - Jonouchi had thrown one piece of the Millennium Puzzle out the window so that Yugi could not solve it. Yugi says that he is not being bullied. Later, Ushio reveals a beaten Jonouchi and Honda, upsetting Yugi. After Yugi refuses his service, Ushio beats him up and asks him to pay the bully protection fee of 1600 dollars. Jonouchi fishes out the piece from where he threw it and gives it to Yugi. Dark Yugi appears and challenges Ushio to a shadow game. In the manga, Dark Yugi also brings twice the amount of money that Ushio asked for. The game involves 400,000 yen and a knife in the manga.

In the anime, the game involves scaling the building and trying to draw the playing card with the higher number. Ushio loses after he tries to cheat, and Yugi places a penalty game on him. In the manga, Ushio goes crazy and thinks that a pile of leaves and trash is money. In the anime, Ushio imagines there are monsters coming out of a body of water about to eat him, and he is seen trembling and crying in front of the school, which results in him being taken to the hospital. He is mentioned but not named in flashbacks in the English second series (Duel Monsters) anime.

His name is mentioned much later as being one of Trueman's victims. This scene also reveals his first name to be Tetsu.

Tetsu Ushio in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

Tetsu Ushio in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

He is expected to have a major role in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's as a henchman to the antagonist, Rex Godwin.

yu-gi-oh 5 d might be before gx.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

horror :

As with the previous two series (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX), this series has been acquired by 4Kids Entertainment for broadcasting in the US.[2] Those earlier series were subjected to significant alteration for US audiences including changing names of characters and heavy editing.

horror :

As with the previous two series (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX)' date=' this series has been acquired by 4Kids Entertainment for broadcasting in the US.[2'] Those earlier series were subjected to significant alteration for US audiences including changing names of characters and heavy editing.

You mean 4kids is going to take 5D and will edit it?

Then there are probaly going to be more MAGICALZ INVISABLE GUNZOR!!!11!!

How on earth does some high school bully who was made insane at the start of the original manga/anime come back far in the future as a sinister henchman?

How on earth does some high school bully who was made insane at the start of the original manga/anime come back far in the future as a sinister henchman?

I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to see how they explain this.

And damn it. Why does 4kids always get Yugioh? I mean the sub isn't half bad, but no, 4kids has to get it a mess it up.

And damn it. Why does 4kids always get Yugioh? I mean the sub isn't half bad' date=' but no, 4kids has to get it a mess it up.

[/quote']

Agreed. They should hand it over to whoever does the Death Note dub (was it Viz?), which from what I've seen seems to be uncut.

And damn it. Why does 4kids always get Yugioh? I mean the sub isn't half bad' date=' but no, 4kids has to get it a mess it up.

[/quote']

Agreed. They should hand it over to whoever does the Death Note dub (was it Viz?), which from what I've seen seems to be uncut.

Hell, I'd take FUNimation. They've did a good job with DBZ and One One Piece. Also Studiopolis is good.

I think it is Viz, atleast that is what wikipedia says.

Well, if they're bringing Ushio back, there's a chance that they might bring back the awesome Shadow Games back from before the entire series became obsessed with Duel Monsters.

Oh, wait, this series is about card games on motorcycles. The chances of awesome Shadow Games returning is nil.

Archived