Infernoids

Forest Fire

I didnt see the "DARK" part of scarms effect sorry >.<

OOOOH IVE BEEN MISREADING THEM ALL THIS TIME!!!
Ok so adra is actually pretty good, because i  thought the "ceiling" was seven so like if you had an adra out you couldnt summon anymore. Thanks for clearing that up.

ok, well i'm glad we've cleared this up.

It's moreso the fact that, at one, by the time you draw it, you should already have something out, and probably not an Infernoid, since without other monsters, they actually barely work at all.

And then at multiple, it's cloggy.

Of course, it's also easy MST bait too, so even if you put it down, it might not make your next Standby.

I feel like Konami wants you to use pure Infernoids, but you really can't. They just don't have it in them.

yeah, there have been times when i draw it and don't need it or have a lightsworn on field. i think if infernoids had a monster to put their banished back in the deck, kinda like necroface only being able to activate more than once, it would help. of course it would probably get banned, but... also something like kuribandit, only shuffling all the spell/traps back into the deck. again, it would probably be banned, but...

Highlander syndrome is when you want to run 1-of of many cards because you think they'll be useful I believe.

Btw, about the cont.trap, it should only be considered in builds with minimum amount of out-of-theme monsters, and it's a 0 or 2 card since as it has been said before, at 1 it'll just end up being milled or drawn later on when you don't need it anymore.

Personally not really liking the -1 from the SS trap, but in builds that run a heavy number of 'noids, it could make bad hands better, but still, it'll only make good hand worse so I'm not still convinced yet. Its battle phase tricks and combo usage should be noted, still.

Also, for you who run LSnoid, do you like heavy LS monster count or just the bare basic of the engine?

Highlander syndrome is when you want to run 1-of of many cards because you think they'll be useful I believe.

Btw, about the cont.trap, it should only be considered in builds with minimum amount of out-of-theme monsters, and it's a 0 or 2 card since as it has been said before, at 1 it'll just end up being milled or drawn later on when you don't need it anymore.

Personally not really liking the -1 from the SS trap, but in builds that run a heavy number of 'noids, it could make bad hands better, but still, it'll only make good hand worse so I'm not still convinced yet. Its battle phase tricks and combo usage should be noted, still.

Also, for you who run LSnoid, do you like heavy LS monster count or just the bare basic of the engine?

i run 3 lightsworn and a kuribandit. the three i run are raiden, lyla, and ehren. each at one. at two for any they either mill to many spell/traps or I have a handful of dead cards cause I don't want to kill launch. 

and just what age do you think i stopped aging at expel?

I don't understand your question.

Personally not really liking the -1 from the SS trap

-1 is a terrible way to describe the trap. What else are you doing with the Infernoids in your hand? Pretty much nothing.

In fact, you're SAVING resources by using it, since Infernoids only have one good card to get banished stuff back.

I'm pretty much playing Lightsworn with an extra boss monster. The problem is that Infernoids have very little consistency. Lightsworns add a lot of speed, but technically are also luck based. You just have to go with what you mill.

When you're not using a lot of space for them, you don't have the room to play RotA or something, which actually lets you use the one you need.

i see. the only cards right now i'm running 1 of are void launch, the one of staples, the three lighjtsworns i use, kuribandit, and necroface. what should i change? oh and asmodai

That's the thing, just playing three different Lightsworns at one copy is a waste. If that's all you have space for, just play 3 Raiden, he's a much better opening.

I wonder if Konami is planning on loose the restriction on Reasoning (in the TCG) and/or Monster Gate. That would help the Deck a LOT.

And if I were to include any Grave Trap in an Infernoid build, it'd be Breakthrough Skill or Skill Prisoner, not Mischief of Youkai (though that's a good side Deck option for them).

The theme is in desperate need for more search power and a more consistent way to retrieve your Banished monsters.

More Grave Traps would be neat.

Archived