MTG CCG 2: Electric Boogaloo [Working on Kamigawa 2.0!]

CLG Klavier

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm, that could make the costs increased, but, seems like it could be a thing.

Actually, forget that, we can simply made a creature to have that ability. Ala our very own Stoneforge Mystic.

like this.

Arsenal's Sanctifier 1WW
Creature - Human Cleric
Cost: You may put an Equipment card from your hand onto the battlefield attached to target creature you control. If you do, put a sanctification counter on that Equipment.
1/3

That version of Bless doesn't actually work with Heroic. It's almost impossible to make mechanics that do, unfortunately.

I don't think Bless has enough design space to warrant a whole new mechanic. Especially not common design space: Monstrosity had about 2 common Monstrosity creatures in Theros, I think, and Blessed will have to take up and equal amount or less slots than that just by the dynamics of Limited and as-fan mechanics. also memory issues but okay

Ok so let's start!!!! CARD MAKING FTW

Kami of Fiery Tails 3R
Creature - Spirit 
When Kami of Fiery Tails enters the battlefield, it deals 3 damage to target creature.
Channel — RR, Discard Kami of Fiery Tails: Kami of Fiery Tails deals 3 damage to target creature.
3/1

Kami of Tidal Waves 1UU
Creature - Spirit
When Kami of Tidal Waves enter the battlefield, return target creature to its owner's hand.
Channel — 2U, Discard Kami of Tidal Waves: Return target creature to its owner's hand.
2/2

Kami of Harvest 2GG
Creature - Spirit
When Kami of Harvest enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a basic land and put it into the battlefield tapped. Shuffle your library afterwards.
Channel — 1G, Discard Kami of Harvest: Search your library for a basic land and put it into the battlefield tapped. Shuffle your library afterwards.
2/4

Budoka Channeler 1G
Creature - Human Monk
Tap an untapped Spirit you control: Add one mana of any of its colors to your mana pool.
1/1

Konda's Memorial W
Instant
Prevent all damage dealt by creatures this turn.

Future mechanic idea:

Leadership (cost x): (Put +1/+1 counters on this equal to the number of creatures you control except this, and it becomes the leader. You can only have one leader in play at a time.)
When [creature] becomes the leader/ While [creature] is the leader, [x]

Leaders would be Legendaries, high costs, and boost your entire field of creatures with the same color.

Ex:

671lbq.jpgri7ul0.jpgseagif.jpg

EDIT: Am I allowed to bring over my cards from Digital's CCG to this one?

Archived