Absolute Powerforce - Burning Soul of Eternity

iCherries

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been also considering a Xbox One, but I really don't want to drop 600 dollars on a console (yes, that's the cheapest I could find here). =/

GET A PS3 ALREADY

or a ps4 which is cheaper

or wait until 2016 like most people for when both new gen consoles are piss cheap like i am with the wii u

we're all young in our minds and lifestyles

being a kid is great

never grow up, folks. being an adult is a trap

this coming from peter pan

Nothing but dumb commercial stereotypes. It was $80 cheaper, plays every 3DS game, and the 3D option hurts my eyes anyway, so there's no decision on my part.

but you could turn off the 3d on the 3ds or at least the xl can
so the 2ds would be so kids dont accidently flip 3d on

it is 80 dollars cheaper though i'll give you that

if you have a wii u you must have the game of the year 2014 right

>bayonetta
>got boring

you must have been playing it wrong
how far did you get in it?

iirc, Bayonetta was at the Gates of Hell with Jeanne lying in some sort of coffin. It was after that cutscene where I decided to pause the game and take a break. Since then, I haven't touched it.

acb.jpg

Also, Xenoblade is the best game ever made and should win Game of the Year every year until Xenoblade X comes out.

*jacks your wallet and runs*

i remember wanting to play xenoblade at some point but i never really got to buy it
or was that xenosaga
how is it
what is it
can it commpare to my smtfest

iirc, Bayonetta was at the Gates of Hell with Jeanne lying in some sort of coffin. It was after that cutscene where I decided to pause the game and take a break. Since then, I haven't touched it.

... wait
isn't that right after the first chapter

... wait
isn't that right after the first chapter

Yep. If I'm not completely hype for something beforehand, I get bored of it very quickly. Plus I never really cared for Bayonetta after playing the first game.

Fun to watch, though.

Yep. If I'm not completely hype for something beforehand, I get bored of it very quickly. Plus I never really cared for Bayonetta after playing the first game.

Fun to watch, though.

You need to get to Chapter 4's boss battle at least. Contains what is easily the most hype boss battle I've ever seen.

If you ever pick it up again, just know it isn't as long as the first game. So it'll go by a little quicker.

Archived