Absolute Powerforce - Burning Soul of Eternity

iCherries

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was mega lopunny just what happens when the devs listen to the furries on hentai boards
i mean no offense to furries tho

also rwby 2's food fight is still the highlight of all 24 episodes imo
except ren is still jobbing hard that sucks
but caFFEINE
AND CINDER

CAFFEINE

i'm so freaking hyped for volume 2 soundtrack

caffeine

die

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

we still didnt get an actual answer

how old is cinder exactly she looks like shes in her mid-twenties but shes young enough to be in school with them

i always stick to this headcanon that cinder actually dropped out to be a criminal and when people ask her about it she gets mad and mercury and emerald beat them up for her

YES RWBY 2'S OST AS WELL
CAFFEFINE
DIE
SHINE
MONTY Y U NO RELEASE WITH DVD?

how old is cinder exactly she looks like shes in her mid-twenties but shes young enough to be in school with them

i always stick to this headcanon that cinder actually dropped out to be a criminal and when people ask her about it she gets mad and mercury and emerald beat them up for her

YES RWBY 2'S OST AS WELL
CAFFEFINE
DIE
SHINE
MONTY Y U NO RELEASE WITH DVD?

I like my ex-Huntress headcanon.

This sounds like a plausible explanation to be honest.

But I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled a Team New World here (i.e. rewritten memories to allow her in the school)

This sounds like a plausible explanation to be honest.

But I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled a Team New World here (i.e. rewritten memories to allow her in the school)

is she going to start running on the d-wheel track like jose

This is... Gonna be weird, but... Hi guys? ^^''

Welcome back to Powerforce, precious birdie!

BIRDIE!!!!!

*glomps*

Hi!

*explodes*

hey

hi dae

Welcome back to Powerforce, precious birdie!

Thanks Cherry! The... Powerforce may have had some rough times near the end, but... I wouldn't feel right if I didn't drop by! It did a lot for me. ^^

Thanks Cherry! The... Powerforce may have had some rough times near the end, but... I wouldn't feel right if I didn't drop by! It did a lot for me. ^^

Yeah... I still hold some bitter memories of it all at the end of its time, but I feel sort of good to have it back in a way I can't really explain.

I hope seeing Powerforce like this makes things feel a little better for you too.

hey

try to be a bit more constructive with these posts if ya could dae

d u d e
duel masters is the shit
like its such a mess but have you seen those arts
hot damn i paint the mona lisa

shuppet's cute, do shuppet
i forgot sceptile also gets dragon claw at some point i think

Talk about arts mate, Vanguard I mean Felucca and Blazer Idols, let's be real here.

ok ill do the cutie

So, who watched RWBY here? We gotta talk about RWBY.

YASSSSS
Weiss is my main hoe.

was mega lopunny just what happens when the devs listen to the furries on hentai boards
i mean no offense to furries tho

also rwby 2's food fight is still the highlight of all 24 episodes imo
except ren is still jobbing hard that sucks
but caFFEINE
AND CINDER

OMFG CINDER IS TOO HOT
oh and emerald is dayumm dat ass

CINDER IS FANTASTIC

seriously I love her

shes pretty fab legit

Yeah... I still hold some bitter memories of it all at the end of its time, but I feel sort of good to have it back in a way I can't really explain.

I hope seeing Powerforce like this makes things feel a little better for you too.

I've honestly been a bit worried about you... I know we were never as close friends as some of the others, but I still considered you a friend, and when you ended up leaving it worried me. ^^''

I hope so, it's already breathing a little new life into clubs which is nice. Honestly, I wouldn't mind DMG making a comeback later after all this. xD

Wait

Hello birdie!

Hello TGM!

Archived