Absolute Powerforce - Burning Soul of Eternity

iCherries

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it 2010? I think I was a lot younger when it happened.

oh god im getting old

*timidly raises hand*

I would like to be part of this....but I don't know much about yugimonz anymore...

Don't worry, that's why we're talking about Anime, Manga, and bideo james too! Welcome aboard!

Wait a minute…not sure if I can be in here.
I have no soul.

YOU DO NOW

This raises a question, though....
When Season 5 starts, which club will move faster? I mean, this one just started and season 5 is just right around the corner.

you dont understand
we're three times faster
while theyre in season 5 we're already in season 15

I was never a part of the original one, but if you'll have me I'd love to join this one. Can't say I'll take part in any of the YGO talk, Hearthstone's the only card game for me nowadays, but I'm all up for anything else.

Didn't get to notice this in the ridiculous speed of the posts.

Welcome aboard to the Powerforce train!

Regarding yugioh I stopped when my favourite deck was Crystal Beasts and the yubel episodes of GX hadnt aired so I'm very out of everything in relation

I stopped when Synchros became a thing and competitive tier shot through the roof. As a pro casual, I was like FUCK DAT.

Regarding yugioh I stopped when my favourite deck was Crystal Beasts and the yubel episodes of GX hadnt aired so I'm very out of everything in relation

EDIT: and yah zeo, you joined first in 2009 anyway haha. I was in 08 and it was a couple of years later so yer

Hey Crystal Beasts got more support get back into the game

very casually but still

yeah but

we're 20% cooler

AHAHAHAAAAAAA
AS IF

='D

My stance on YGO is the whole "back when I was a boy" thing, where if you summoned BEWD and your opponent had no removal, you won. And there were, like, 5 Effect Monsters.

Welcome aboard to the Powerforce train!

Does it have no brakes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArfI2P270e0    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH20vXQSeQs

I stopped at the start of Xyz era, and came back only recently...so am I the last person here who actually plays? Arm aside.

Xyzs only added insult to injury. I was a sucker for fusions and ritual monsters, and they were both shafted in like a year if not less. At first it was just a grudge, but now the game is just boring.

My stance on YGO is the whole "back when I was a boy" thing, where if you summoned BEWD and your opponent had no removal, you won. And there were, like, 5 Effect Monsters.

My brother had BEWD and damn it was a tough fight.

270 card decks, no idea what the rules were (we normal summoned level 8 monsters) and my only way out?
Somehow knowing the rules of Ritual Summoning, Summoning BLS, and equipping it with Axe of Despair. Truly a glorious format.

Oh, also Summoned Skull, and Dark Magician.

Didn't Powerforce originally go this fast when I first made it?

I wasn't a part of the original club, but I can imagine it went pretty fast as the forum were considerably more active.

Regarding YGO, I was merely playing casually when I was at school, until I turned 16 when I got more serious about deck building.

I am really tempted to dig up my old Jack Atlas avi, should I do it, Y/N?

As long as we post pony pictures as fast as possible while still making legit discussion enough that we don't get locked again I think we can win.

But I only stopped posting(And granting my speed bonus) to said club if only to make it move faster. It did, and didn't work.

Was it 2010? I think I was a lot younger when it happened.

Pfff, it's only been like 4 years.

you dont understand
we're three times faster
while theyre in season 5 we're already in season 15

WE AREN'T JUST FAST... WE ARE....
3SHeZ4CTAt-12.png
THREE TIMES AS FAST

This thread's speed.

There's no brakes.

Xyzs were good but I didn't like how much the other mechanics got shafted either. It became a miracle that everyone got excited over when Fusions got a thing or even Photon's one ritual.

Though, now, everything is getting everything. Fusions get to dominate for a bit, Rituals get to dominate for a bit, it's all good for the competitive scene in diversity. I still prefer casul play.

Archived