Absolute Powerforce - Burning Soul of Eternity

iCherries

no need to apologize, dae. just watch yourself, we wanna make up for how bad we used to be.

also isnt white rose practically canon
... or is checkmating now canon

and schoolgirl!cinder
hoo bby

JAUNE IN THAT DRESS <3
BUT WITH THOSE SHOES </3

I've honestly been a bit worried about you... I know we were never as close friends as some of the others, but I still considered you a friend, and when you ended up leaving it worried me. ^^''

I hope so, it's already breathing a little new life into clubs which is nice. Honestly, I wouldn't mind DMG making a comeback later after all this. xD

I'll admit, I spent most of my time holding grudges against a lot of people and hating myself for it. I'm a five year old at heart. It's good to know you were worried just like I was worried about you at the time though.

well if dmg actually updates we could have a party
though i spend most of my times roleplaying there than anything

yes i roleplay yugioh realtime
pls dont make fun of me guys

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no need to apologize, dae. just watch yourself, we wanna make up for how bad we used to be.

also isnt white rose practically canon
... or is checkmating now canon

and schoolgirl!cinder
hoo bby

JAUNE IN THAT DRESS <3
BUT WITH THOSE SHOES </3

white rose is practically canon and will stay that way i swear it

schoolgirl is best girl

juane in a dress is probably going to scar me forever

haa haa u nerd

I'll admit, I spent most of my time holding grudges against a lot of people and hating myself for it. I'm a five year old at heart. It's good to know you were worried just like I was worried about you at the time though.

Nono, I understand, I was doing the same thing for a long time... It is good to know, and I'm glad to see you back around really. It's nice. ^^

what hasn't it updated, why can't we just go have the party

and i wouldn't make fun of you for that, that sounds like a thing to do, i need more things to do, so why would i make fun of YOUR things to do? :'D

No, that was Mega Gardevoir.
Case in point, it's basically wearing a wedding gown- *shot*

o h m y g o d

Speaking DMG, iirc, the guy made a status here like a month ago, and I seem to have been the only one to notice/care.

i think i remember that guy actually

White Rose isnt canon yet, sadly. But I have faith.

Checkmating/Monochrome wont happen. Because Bumblebee is actually looking likely.

I don't know man, Checkmating seems to always become more apparent near or during the finales. Season 1 was Weiss and Blake arguing and then getting along. Season 2, she's the first to point out Blake's obsessive behavior toward the white fang, and then Weiss gets her elemental swapping to fight Roman.

Bumblebee is definitely the highest contender for Blake, but Checkmating is definitely there imo.

Maybe a month or so ago at the time of this post, my laptop died/killed itself.
I have a new one now, but it lacks the stuff the old one had.
I'd have to get DMG onto another machine, but still...

o h m y g o d

i think i remember that guy actually

I don't know man, Checkmating seems to always become more apparent near or during the finales. Season 1 was Weiss and Blake arguing and then getting along. Season 2, she's the first to point out Blake's obsessive behavior toward the white fang, and then Weiss gets her elemental swapping to fight Roman.

Bumblebee is definitely the highest contender for Blake, but Checkmating is definitely there imo.

Eh, maybe. But White Rose is my OTP, and I cannot ship Weiss with anyone else. I dont even ship Ruby with anyone else except MAYBE Ladybug.

Unless we're talking crack ships. Then Falling Petals is just so great.

white rose is practically canon and will stay that way i swear it

schoolgirl is best girl

juane in a dress is probably going to scar me forever

haa haa u nerd

when will they kiss

sempai pls

those shoes jaune dont you know anything about fashion

omg pls no bully

Nono, I understand, I was doing the same thing for a long time... It is good to know, and I'm glad to see you back around really. It's nice. ^^

what hasn't it updated, why can't we just go have the party

and i wouldn't make fun of you for that, that sounds like a thing to do, i need more things to do, so why would i make fun of YOUR things to do? :'D

So I wasn't the only one... We're still kicking, so we must've done something right along the way.

because it doesnt have scrap fist yet

because codey called me a nerd

Maybe a month or so ago at the time of this post, my laptop died/killed itself.
I have a new one now, but it lacks the stuff the old one had.
I'd have to get DMG onto another machine, but still...

get it anyway
because wynaut

EXCUSE ME MIDNIGHT SUN IS OBVIOUSLY CANON AND ALL WHO OPPOSE IS A DOODLE

And Zeo do not say Checkmating is ever canon. We have White Rose and Midnight Sun and nothing can change that.

Although I don't know who that ships Yang to...

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU
I SHIP LITERALLY EVERYTHING AS CANON

isnt midnight sun blake/sun

So I wasn't the only one... We're still kicking, so we must've done something right along the way.

because it doesnt have scrap fist yet

because codey called me a nerd

We must have... But hey! This is a good way to make sure those grudges don't come back!... Maybe, I don't know if that's how it works. ^^''

we can still get on and party, then party HARDER once it does!

wow codey, r00d, you should punch him

when will they kiss

sempai pls

those shoes jaune dont you know anything about fashion

omg pls no bully

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU
I SHIP LITERALLY EVERYTHING AS CANON

isnt midnight sun blake/sun

they will kiss in the next episode obv

notice me pls

excuise me juane is the fashion QUEEN

i m bully 5evr

well then thats silly u silly billy bc not everything can be canon only canon can be canon
(except dog days fuck that milwhore shit i want me cinque x becky)

yasss so pretty much actually canon

Why does everyone always have to come up with some weird excuse that Cinder's older than everyone else like she quit school for a bit or something? For all we know it's perfectly normal to be in combat school at that age, whatever it is.

Actually that's true, I forgot it was a combat school.

and birdie no pls wat r u doing dont punch me no

Can someone explain to me about what the fuck is going on? This place is moving too fast for me to actually say something. *sighs* This really does feel like the old AP with the uncertainry if a topic and me feeling clueless. XS

Anyway, time to get Skypes from all of you and add Halo to the mix I guess. Also, who has my friend code for SSB?

Can someone explain to me about what the fuck is going on? This place is moving too fast for me to actually say something. *sighs* This really does feel like the old AP with the uncertainry if a topic and me feeling clueless. XS

Anyway, time to get Skypes from all of you and add Halo to the mix I guess. Also, who has my friend code for SSB?

well tbh we had a solid pokemon topic then switched to a RWBY topic and both of them stuck quite well.

and skypes in my profile. might already have you tho

Archived