[TCG] Astral Pack Six

Source: http://www.db.yugioh-card.com/yugiohdb/card_search.action?ope=1&pid=1121213009&rp=99999&request_locale=en

Ultis:
TGU

Big Eye

Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare

Supers:

Myrmeleo

White Dragon WyverBuster

Black Dragon Collarserpent

Superheavy Ben Kei

Shaddoll Beast

Underworld Fighter Balmung

Number 80

Summonser's Art

Bujincarnation

Infernity Break

Commons:

Sea Kamen

Gruesome Goo

Amazon of the Seas

King of the Skull Servants

Vanity's Fiend

Van'Dalgyon

Machina Fortress

Man-Eating Black Shark

Madolche Tiaramisu

Nobleman of Crossout

Thunder Crash

Monarchs Storm Forth

Ceasefire

Royal Command

Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell

Bolded are the new cards, discuss?

I'm just glad they fixed the PSCT on some cards (specifically King of the Skull Servants).

I would have liked a Super rare (or higher) King of the Skull Servants, but I doubt if anyone but me would be happy about that...

Here's a brief description of what's been errata'd according to one of my friends on Facebook:

-They fixed Traptrix Traphole Nightmare to affect special summoned monsters that tribute as cost.
-They fixed King of the Skull Servants to show its an optional activated effect.
-They fixed Royal Command to work like it does in the OCG (Price hike!).
-The
y fixed Thunder Crash with updated wording to show that it IS simultaneous.
-Van Dalgyon is now more specific in how to resolve its effect(s).
-Infernity Break is now clear on how its supposed to resolve. .

Man-Eating Black Shark, Sea Kamen, and Gruesome Goo, huh?
Love the fact we are getting these.
I mean, nobody plays them, yea, but it's the fact they are more of those random Vanillas that are coming to the TCG, so I'm always glad to see those =D

I also like the fact that we're getting the random older OCG stuff in packs like this. One of my favourite older cards that came out this year is Bolt Penguin.

I think I got a Gruesome Goo quite a few years ago from a McDonald's Happy Meal. Maybe. I at least remembering getting Zone Eater. It was either Gruesome Goo or something very similar.

Well... this is Gruesome Goo's first TCG print, I think the card you were talking about is Frog the Jam... except Frog the Jam or something...

Seems like a very decent profile of that to expect from the Astral Pack 6. I can imagine how sexy Big Eye and TGU will look like in Ult. Rare...it's a shame Monarchs Stormforth is not a Super. With its popular position, it should at least be a super so there could be another slot for an OCG card being introduced to TCG.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived