Super Showdown Society (closed)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow... holy smokes, I forgot about this or I would've been more active than I was. I got lots of catching up to do I guess

I can't find the thread that says which one it is, so did it come to Battle Factory or Random?

Battle Factory.

Also. I challenge you! For your sins you must be punished, have at you!

Me vs Button

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battlefactory-321524557

I is winner! I believe that Hax was Jolly.

Finally the first battle of this week

Follow my example, go forth and seek battles! You see someone who you can battle for the tournament is online? Challenge them.

Contrary is a good ability for Arcanine, unfortunatly it doesn't have it as one of its default abilities. But that is where gimmicky teams are for.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-321602081

That...was crazy. It was hard to keep track XD

Spaz I see you! Find some battles! I'd battle you but we did last week and I wanna battle other people.

Okay we're now entering the start of day FOUR, and only one battle.

Harbinger, Reptilious, shadowliepard. I never battled any of you during this so two of you shall be my battles this week hopefully.

If any of you go online, check my online status (hover over my name and see when I was last online) if it's within the hour, send a message. We really gotta get those battles going.

Huzzah a battle! Okay guys we don't have many days this week let's get to it :3

If someone's on in about an hour I can do the battle, just message me please.

Was that a Scarf/Specs Latios? I expected Azure to go into T-Tar much earlier tbh

The not Mega was...a big oops. ^^;

Defog...Not choiced then?

But yeah, that Sylveon was tricky.

I assume no mach punch on Conk?

I'm getting tired of seeing people online and not even popping in to try and get any battles. It's not that hard to get three battles in a week, when you know the people who also are looking for battles. After this week if you don't get at least two battles each week, (and a total of 8 battles by the end of the four weeks) by the end of this, you are banned from joining tournaments for the next three tournaments. I hate I have to stoop to this but there's only been two battles in twice that many days.

So now I'm lifting the whole "Don't battle someone you already battled thing" But you still can't battle the same person in one week. Try and battle everyone at least once still but, at this point, it's clear something needs to be done to make battles happen.

If you got an excuse it better be a great one. I've checked and seen many of you online at the same time.

Thank you for your time.

1g0Fpx0.gif

That was amazingly bad. Though almost the most epic of come backs. Had that thing had Recover or Shadow Claw coulda been a whole nother story.

Second Week, Day 6
Rep needs 4 battles. Button needs 5 battles. Harbinger needs 6 by the end of this. The rest need the normal 3.

CowCow: 1-1
Button: 0-1
Spaz: 1-0
Azure: 0-1
Hyde: 1-0

Ubers hates me. I've lost only the Uber matches so far XD

Ubers is a nerve-wracking tier and I do not like it.

But hey, I won one!

It pained me to take down Mawile :( With Diancie as well, urgh...Also checking and unless that was SpDef Mawile, was an OHKO still. But sheesh crazy stuff.

And that means I got my three matches. Only had to re-match Hyde, so that's nice. Hopefully next week I can battle liepard and Harbinger.

Anyway. That Scarf (I assume) Yveltal had me scared once I realized it was scarfed.

Archived