Persona 5

Althemia

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the protagonist's persona some sort of Tengu or something? That's the vibe I'm getting at from the trailer.

Doubt it'll be tengu, but something similar would be likely enough.

Loving the entire aesthetics of it, tbh. Looking pretty slick.

And the cat looks really wonderful.

jsl2wBp.png

Nah, his persona 2edgy4u

Hang on a minute...

Persona 4: High school kids go around solving a mystery murder case

Diamond is Unbreakable: High school kids go around solving a mystery murder case

Persona 5: Quiet, reserved high school kid does organized crime

Vento Aureo: Quiet, reserved high school kid does organized crime

Final boss Diavolo confirmed.

This game might be the only reason why I must get my hands on a PS4. The aesthetic is just beyond alluring.

It's very interesting that Potter-kun's Velvet Room is a room surrounded by jail cells, and the attendants are now Tate and Liza. Minato's Elevator went upward paralleling a long awaited trek up Tartarus. Narukami's Room was a limousine that went sideways going through fog as if he's going to go out into it and ready to face the truth. Now this room is stationary, so maybe it resembles escape and freedom in a simplified sense. His shadow looks like its stuck there; that's interesting. And Igor looks like boss as always.

Also no Egypt or other culture basis, but instead we get badass 7 sins adaptations aside from FMA. 2edgy5me.

I love that Igor's back but, are they going to replace his voice actor or something? The original guy died(RIP) so...

king crimson in my personas...MINDFUCK OF THE YEAR INCOMING

Japanese or English VA? Japanese VA was honestly a little off for me, but not as off-key as Japanese Teddie.

Yeeeeeeessssssssss

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES YES YES YES YES!!!

I must admit, I had my expectations set high, but when I first saw the PV during the livestream, it totally exceeded anything I ever imagined. Seriously, this looks awesome, and it looks like Atlus is drawing the style from their other game Catherine which is not a bad thing at all. Phantom thief, super costumes, what's not to love?

There's a whole ton of rumours floating around right now that the protags will be transforming into their Persona for the game, which if true would be epic.

I love it. The menu, the aesthetics, the mask theatrics, the fact that the MC might actually have a personality looking from the PV, everything, it's amazing. Atlus you've redeemed my faith.

Well, from what I've seen of Persona thus far, all the protags had a basic framework for their personalities, though of course most of it was left up to the imagination. The same probably applies here.

I get the feeling that this one will be a bit more on the crazy side, but overall, it's kind of a rule for Atlus to keep their protagonists silent (case in point being Persona 2: Eternal Punishment) so when it comes to the MC, don't expect too much in this regard since chances are that he'll still be a template for us to fill~

Archived