Struggle of Powers II (OOC/Started/Still Accepting!)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jake: that picture of Destined has got something weird going on with it. I've clicked it twice now and it has frozen my computer twice now. Lost a lot of work I had done on my app D:

Hu, that's odd. I can see it clearly though that might be because it's from my computer.

Anyone else having this problem?

Sorry it wasn't that I was neglecting it. I honestly couldn't think of a way to safely interact with the situation I'm on with out sounding like I was power playing. I tried four times to write something and for some reason it ended up deleted so I was raging because I couldn't remember what I wrote. My post is up and I realize it could be better but I have a plan and I'm trying hard to stay within the rules and without power playing. On a side note I really don't know the plan so I can only assume what it actually might be and take action with my character on fact and feeling.

On a side note I really don't know the plan so I can only assume what it actually might be and take action with my character on fact and feeling.

Well basically if you're from the North you are guarding against any possible attack. If you're from the South you are in the barracks.

But that is just the "if you want to do this by-the-book". If you want to do whatever then by all means do- within reason. This is a nearly free-range roleplay where you get to influence as much as you want. That's why I had everyone create a goal for your character; so at any moment you can stop and think, "How can I use what is currently happening or make something happen to further my goal"?

Will post when I get home later today. Unfortunately since Kyle was following Hayate, I kinda needed his direction before following up on my next post.

See what I said above.

Primal, this is probably me just nitpicking, but when you used the word "coarse" in your post, you meant to use "course". The two sound similar, but spell differently and mean different things.

That is a nitpick. And honestly I make the same mistake constantly as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since someone posted. Really don't want this to die so soon...

Yeah sorry I was actually going to post before you did, since Sonic and Creator's characters are in the same place. Then you posted and I was going to include you . . . but things keep kind of getting in the way.

Considering college is done for the summer I'll have more free time.

As of now, Sonic and Creator you have four options available to you:

1. Stay and protect Lady Kyou and/or Lord Destined
  2. Go rescue as many civilians as possible
  3. Go attempt to find the people causing/caused the explosions
  4. Head off the Western Raiders

Tinkerer I'd like you to continue from the last post concerning your character. You can continue the fight in any way shape or form you want up, but you cannot have your character win this fight, until the explosions begin. From there you are free to do as you please.

Primal your character is still with the little girl. I'd suggest responding what happened before, during, and after the explosions started to wreck the city.

[hr]

Of course this is all just suggestions and you can all do, again, just about, as you please.

Will see if I can write up something tomorrow.

Thank you.

Sonic do you think you could expand that post a little bit? Remember you can freely post just about anything you want so get into it man, lol. Show Seiko saving children from a burning building, stopping rubble from squashing elderly people, or whatever but please . . . please a little more than that.

Since right now, i don't have many RPs going on...... Maybe i could join again with a new character............. Is it too late? Can you do a quick summary of what happened?

Sorry for the late response, work had me tied up until a while ago.

You can actually join with the character(s) you already have made and/or create a new one if you are interested in joining back up.

Though after looking at your initial application all I have to say is I HIGHLY SUGGEST READING THE RULES- ALL OF THEM.

When you make the reapplication then I'll be more than happy to give you a quick summary.

By be ORIGINAL! In the rules what do you mean? Because mine was going to be heavily inspired by Miriam from Bloodstained, with some glass-related magic. (I know it's not what she does in the game itself, but i thought it would be cool)

Archived