Card Review

Did this help?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Did this help?

Chaos Emperor Dragon, since I have the card and have used it in duels, no national, but friendly duels, and I have won with it.

As for Chainsaw Insect, It's a really good card, and as for the effect, combo it with Greed, and it can be very deadly in a duel.

(I think it might be good by combo-ing it with Yata-Garasu, which means your opponent will summon monsters, get a Sakuretsu Armor, or 2, Yata attacks, your opponent can't summon monsters and/or play cards, and Chainsaw Insect and its effect will combo with Greed making it a great combo. Or not, if you find something wrong with that, tell me. I don't know if Yata's effect cancel's card drawing other then the draw phase, so if you know tell me.)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok here are the card rulings on fire princess in futu8re card reviews they will be in the revieew them self

thxs to ronin for thiese ruilings

• If you have 1 "Fire Princess" and 2 "Solemn Wishes" on the field, "Fire Princess"'s effect deals 1000 damage to your opponent when you draw. If you have 1 "Fire Princess" and 2 "Marie the Fallen One" in your Graveyard, "Fire Princess"'s effect deals 1000 damage to your opponent during your Standby Phase.

• If you have 2 "Fire Princesses" and 1 "Solemn Wishes" on the field, your opponent takes 1000 damage when you draw a card (and takes 2000 damage if you had 2 "Solemn Wishes" on the field instead of 1).

• If "Mysterious Puppeteer" is on the field when you Summon "Fire Princess", "Fire Princess"'s effect will deal 500 damage to your opponent because of "Mysterious Puppeteer"'s effect.

• If you have "Soul Absorption" and "Fire Princess" face-up on the field when your opponent removes 3 monsters from his Graveyard to Summon "Dark Necrofear" you will gain 1500 Life Points and "Fire Princess"'s effect will deal 500 Damage to your opponent.

• If you have a face-up "Fire Princess" and a Set "Poison of the Old Man" when your opponent activates "Dark Hole" you may chain "Poison of the Old Man" to increase your Life Points and the effect of "Fire Princess" will deal 500 damage to your opponent even though she is then destroyed by "Dark Hole", because the effect of "Fire Princess" is a Continuous Effect.

• [Re: Barrel Behind the Door] You cannot activate "Barrel Behind the Door" against a Continuous Effect Monster like "Gravekeeper's Vassal" or "Fire Princess" (even if an effect like "Gift of the Mystical Elf" is activated while "Fire Princess" is on the field).

• [Re: Divine Wrath] You cannot chain "Divine Wrath" to Continuous Effects such as: "Perfect Machine King", "Raging Flame Sprite" (either effect), "Jinzo", "Fire Princess", "Mad Sword Beast", "Hayabusa Knight", "Cat's Ear Tribe", "Amazoness Swords Woman", "Harpie Lady 3", "Fusilier Dragon the Dual-Mode Beast", "The Fiend Megacyber", "Blade Knight" (either effect), "Patrician of Darkness", or monsters like "Element Saurus" that gain ATK continuously.

• [Re: Emergency Provisions] You gain the Life Points from this card's effect in one lump sum, so if you control "Fire Princess" her effect will only inflict 500 points of damage.

• [Re: Gryphon's Feather Duster] When you destroy multiple cards at the same time with "Gryphon's Feather Duster", you gain the Life Points as 1 "lump sum", so your "Fire Princess" will only do 500 damage.

• [Re: Life Absorbing Machine] The effect of "Life Absorbing Machine" increases your Life Points for each cost you paid separately. So if you had "Fire Princess" on the field, and you paid 2 costs during your last turn, "Fire Princess" will deal 1000 points of damage to the opponent.

• [Re: Soul Absorption] However, you receive the Life Points from "Soul Absorption" as a "lump sum", so in the case of "Dark Necrofear" you gain 1500 Life Points but your "Fire Princess" would only do 500 points of damage.

• [Re: The Spell Absorbing Life] If you control "Fire Princess" and activate "The Spell Absorbing Life", "Fire Princess" inflicts 500 damage no matter how many Life Points you gained from "The Spell Absorbing Life".

now we need 1 more vote for the nxt card review

logo.jpg

Well its time for anther card review and this time ive chosen a card that brings tears to a duelist eye, that is literly the card that defines the game today I am talking about Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the end.

ChaosEmperorDragon.jpg

Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End

Effect Monster

Dark

Dragon

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. Pay 1000 of your Life Points to send all cards in both players' hands and on the field to the Graveyard. Inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card that is sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

Rulings

• "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" sends itself to the Graveyard as part of its effect, and counts itself for determining how much damage it inflicts.

• The damage that "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" inflicts is equal to the number of cards BOTH players send to the Graveyard times 300 points.

• "Barrel Behind the Door" and "Trap of Board Eraser" can be chained to "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End"'s effect. "Barrel Behind the Door" is, itself, sent to the Graveyard by "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End"'s effect and counts for an additional 300 points as a result.

• If "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" is destroyed or removed from play by an effect chained to its own effect, its effect still resolves.

• Tokens will be removed from the field by "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End"'s effect, but will not add to the damage total because they are not sent to the Graveyard.

• It is the controller, not the owner, of "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" that can activate its effect and that inflicts damage to his/her opponent.

• If you control your opponent's "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" and you pay the 1000 Life Points, the effect inflicts damage to your opponent even though the monster returns to your opponent's Graveyard.

• If "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" is Special Summoned, and the controller immediately activates its effect, and the opponent chains "Torrential Tribute" as Step 2 of a chain, "Torrential Tribute" destroys all monsters on the field and sends them to the Graveyard, then "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End"'s effect resolves, sends all Spell & Trap Cards on the field to the Graveyard, and inflicts 300 points of damage to the opponent for each Spell & Trap Card sent to the Graveyard by its effect. (Monster Cards do not count toward the damage because they were destroyed and sent to the Graveyard in the middle of the chain by "Torrential Tribute".)

• If "Waboku" is chained to the effect of "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", it will not prevent the damage because "Waboku" only applies to Battle Damage. Also, "Waboku" will still be on the field when "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End"'s effect is applied, so it will still count for 300 points of damage to the opponent.

• When "Minar" and "Electric Snake" are sent to the Graveyard by "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", their effects are not activated because the modified text on those cards says when they are "discarded to the Graveyard from the hand".

• [Re: Barrel Behind the Door] You can activate "Barrel Behind the Door" against Ignition Effects like "Cannon Soldier", "Catapult Turtle", "The Agent of Judgment - Saturn", and "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End".

• [Re: Big Burn] You can only activate "Big Burn" when an EFFECT that removes monsters in the Graveyard is activated. So you can't activate "Big Burn" when a player removes monsters in the Graveyard as a COST to Special Summon "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning", "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", or to activate the effect of "Strike Ninja" or "Freed the Brave Wanderer". Nor can you use "Big Burn" when monsters are removed for a condition.

• [Re: Chosen One] You may not select a monster that can only be Special Summoned by a specific effect for this card's effect, such as a Ritual Monster, "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" or "Spirit of the Pharaoh". If the only Monster Card in your hand is a monster such as these, then you cannot activate "Chosen One".

• [Re: D.D. Scout Plane] If "D.D. Scout Plane" is destroyed by "Dark Ruler Ha Des" and then removed from play to Special Summon "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", "D.D. Scout Plane"'s effect activates and it will be Special Summoned.

• [Re: Dimension Fusion] "Dimension Fusion" cannot Special Summon a "Special Summon-only" monster, like a Ritual Monster or "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", unless it was properly summoned first.

• [Re: Elephant Statue of Blessing] "Elephant Statue of Blessing"'s effect activates when sent from the hand to the Graveyard by the effect of "Last Turn" or "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End".

• [Re: Elephant Statue of Disaster] "Elephant Statue of Disaster"'s effect activates when sent from the hand to the Graveyard by the effect of "Last Turn" or "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End".

• [Re: Enemy Controller] When the Ignition Effect of "Cannon Soldier" or "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" is activated, and you chain "Enemy Controller" to take control of the "Cannon Soldier"/"Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", even if you take control of the monster, you cannot take control of the effect itself. So if your opponent activates "Cannon Soldier" or "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End"'s effect, and you chain "Enemy Controller", you still take the damage from "Cannon Soldier"/"Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End".

• [Re: Last Turn] You cannot Special Summon a monster for "Last Turn" that is a "Special Summon-only" monster like "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", "Dark Necrofear", or "Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus". Nor can you select a Spirit Monster because they cannot be Special Summoned.

• [Re: Skill Drain] Conditions for Summoning monsters is not negated by "Skill Drain", so you still must remove 1 DARK and 1 LIGHT monster to Special Summon "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", and you cannot Normal Summon or Flip Summoning "Terrorking Archfiend" if there are no Archfiends on the field.

• [Re: The End of Anubis] "The End of Anubis" WILL NOT negate the Special Summon of "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning", "Dark Necrofear", "Soul of Purity and Light", etc. (because these involve costs, not effects, and "The End of Anubis" cannot negate paying costs). "The End of Anubis" WILL NOT negate "Strike Ninja"'s effect because removing 2 DARK monsters from the Graveyard is a cost.

Well a lot of rulings for such a cool card

Lets break down the effect

1. you pay 1000 points

2. you tribute this card

3. next you destroy every card on the field and in the hands

4. add them up and x it by 300

5. deal that as effect damage to your oppoints life points

Stragies

Ok this card is powerful but if used in the right combo you can deal serious ddamage to your oppoints life points for example

1. Using scapegoat to summon four tokens then ced to blast them away

2. ojama trio to summon 3 tokens on your oppoints side of the field then ced

3. and my favorite the crystal beasts use there effect to let them pile up in the spell/trap card zone and you get the picture

well its deck time

Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the end power deck

monsters

Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the Endx1

main card In this deck

black luster solider-envoy of the beginningx1

great card with this deck type (will be covered in anther card review)

destiny hero defenderx3

great defender and lets your oppoint draw for ced effect

the bistro butcherx1

oppoint drawler

royal magical libraryx1

draweler and when its destroyed remove food

magician of faithx1

return 1 of those spells to your hand to reuse

kuribohx3

remove food for ced and bls also a damage stopper

winged kuriboh x2

remove food for ced and great defender

cyber jarx1

when u have ced in your hand and to add more cards to the play

crystal beast topez tiger x1

cb sapphire Pegasusx2

cb ruby charmicle x2

cb amber mammothx1

cb amethyst catx1

spells

pot of greed x1

premature burialx2

rare value x2

pot of avarice x1

magical mallet x2

ancient city rainbow ruinsx2

crystal promisex1

crystal beacon x1

traps

magic cylinder x1

crystal ragiekix1

apporite x2

draining shield x2

well there u go and I whould like to think r4oian for the rules and this has been a mike and cyberdude card review

Cyberdude, you should add a Fiber Jar and a Chaos Soldier? I forget its name, it's banned though..

Rating:

It's better, but you still didn't post strategies and combos with it, which I felt would have been better. And if you had posted a picture of the card, that would have been nice too. They still need some work, but I think as time passes, you'll get it right.

6/10

I was just looking at mine today. I was thinking on the strategies you could use that card to utterly destroy your opponent. It has an effect similar to Gandora's but Gandora's is a lot stronger. The card is sick, though, if you use it correctly.

Well here is another review this time for the card:

yugioh_image-2.jpg

Chain Detonation!!!!!!

First off here is the effect:

Inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If this card was activated as Chain Link 2 or 3, add this card to the Deck and shuffle it. If this card was activated as Chain Link 4 or higher, return this card to the hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are not any rulings right now for this card

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay to begin this review its first effect and the most simpliest effect is just inflict 500 points of damage to your opponents Life points. Thats good right there it could go in any Burner deck. Its secound effect allows you to add it to your deck if it is a a Chain Link 2 or 3 this is very good with something like MST that targets this card and it returns to your deck instead of being destroyed. You could also chain this card with another one for maximum efficency. Its third effect, which is the hardest to pull of, is if this card is activated during Chain Link 4 or higher it returns to your hand very good if your going through one of those phases where your opponent activates a card, you negate, he/she negates that card, then you play something like Chain Destruction and activate another, one returns to the deck while the other goes straight back to your hand. I call Chain Detonations 2 effects the recyle effect.

Strategies:

-Its always a good thing to inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent

-Secoundly it returns to your deck so you can re-use it.

-Thirdly chain it with a bunch of cards and/or chain it with another Chain Destruction to get the maximum effect.

Deck:

Now you have to remember I threw a deck out there that I think has some pretty good combos espicially in a Chain Detonation deck. This is basicly a Burner deck on steroids

Monsters

3 Des Koala

3 Lava Golem

3 Meteor of Destruction

3 Solar Flare Dragon

3 Stealth Bird

3 Volcanic Slicer

2 Dark Room of Nightmare

1 Level Limit - Area B

3 Messenger of Peace

2 Nightmare's Steelcage

3 Poison of the Old Man

1 Pot of Avarice

3 Tremendous Fire

3 Chain Detonation

3 Just Desserts

1 Magic Cylinder

1 Ring of Destruction

3 Secret Barrel

Now I understand its not the "Best" but I think you could win some duels with this deck

Overall:

Overall I will give this card a 8/10 because it goes good with any type of deck and can get you more because of the recycle method.

Archived