[Finished][Leaderboard] Spring 2015 Kick-Off

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just want to make sure about round 4 requirements, card that banishes other card as a secondary focus is like the infernoids? which have other main effects and the banishing is just additional effect

Banishing is an additional effect, though something like Infernoids would be acceptable since the banishing isn't the main focus.

Sorry Striker, I am going to have to bow out now. I am struggling to find the Card Making urge at the moment (Especially when tasked it...) Also going to my Girlfriend on Saturday for the next week so doubt I would make Round 5 anyway.

Sorry Striker, I am going to have to bow out now. I am struggling to find the Card Making urge at the moment (Especially when tasked it...) Also going to my Girlfriend on Saturday for the next week so doubt I would make Round 5 anyway.

Alright, thanks for telling me. I know that this tournament has gone longer than I thought it would.

I'm mildly disappointed at the number of missed submissions and/or relative lack of voting, and the resultant wins/ties by default or wins by timeout.

*COUGHS* I totally didn't get all of my wins this way...

Anyway, maybe there can be a penalty system for missing deadlines or leaving the contest prematurely. Maybe by denying them entry into the next one or something similar to that.

*COUGHS* I totally didn't get all of my wins this way...
Anyway, maybe there can be a penalty system for missing deadlines or leaving the contest prematurely. Maybe by denying them entry into the next one or something similar to that.

The forfeits from missing deadlines counted as Leaderboard losses. Also, I ran on a miss two in a row and you are you, though I may make it two overall. Once a person dropped though, nothing happened.

Archived