[LeccXD] Generic Cards (8/?)

lecc_XD

maybe if the initial effect target 1 mine and 1 of the opponent side of the field ~

i think that will balance the Wandering's effect, but is a -2 for me as well~

i think i will just let it be 1 with the higest attack in my opponent side of the field

I feel like Tactic right now is a little too oppressive. It basically is literally a better Wiretap that is harder to negate. If it only worked on Spell and Trap cards that activated on the field, I could see it being potentially ok, though a little fency. I am amused by the concept. Domination is iffy, but I'm not sure how to feel about it. On one hand, it's chainable, and you can still attack with any big beatstick you take. On the other, Lightning Blast even covers cards you would take control of with it better, and it is much more restrictive than even Mind Control. As for OCG, you got most of it right, except for:

The targeted monster must declare an attack; if able. At the end of your Battle Phase, if the monster did not attack this turn; destroy this card. If this card leaves the field; control of the targeted monster returns to the original owner.

I feel like Tactic right now is a little too oppressive. It basically is literally a better Wiretap that is harder to negate. If it only worked on Spell and Trap cards that activated on the field, I could see it being potentially ok, though a little fency. I am amused by the concept. Domination is iffy, but I'm not sure how to feel about it. On one hand, it's chainable, and you can still attack with any big beatstick you take. On the other, Lightning Blast even covers cards you would take control of with it better, and it is much more restrictive than even Mind Control. As for OCG, you got most of it right, except for:

The targeted monster must declare an attack; if able. At the end of your Battle Phase, if the monster did not attack this turn; destroy this card. If this card leaves the field; control of the targeted monster returns to the original owner.

The concept of Multi-Spell Tactic is the taboo with the real MST "activate Dark Hole / Chain MST negare Dark Hole". Maybe i will take out the effect of negate already activated spells/traps

Now, about Domination: ty for the OCG also i think that is a good card because you cant virtually do anything else with the monster your got other than attack, or activate its effect, that is something that most of the actuals take control cards do. Also with a simply MST can get the control or it back

Blind Justice needs a slight nerf. It truly is a free end phase searcher for the person who uses it. Personally a free generic searcher probably isn't something that shouldn't exist. In my opinion it should be type restricted and probably to a type that doesn't have enough support. After testing it I am sure that it simply provides a very excessive boost in consistency to some decks that shouldn't have it.

Blind Justice needs a slight nerf. It truly is a free end phase searcher for the person who uses it. Personally a free generic searcher probably isn't something that shouldn't exist. In my opinion it should be type restricted and probably to a type that doesn't have enough support. After testing it I am sure that it simply provides a very excessive boost in consistency to some decks that shouldn't have it.

well, i see what you say, maybe if i do it a normal Spell can do it

Archived