lecc_XD

Well, i have this cards at the moment~

i wanna know your oppinion on them~

Ty beforehand!

[spoiler=Monsters]

[spoiler=Jeanne D'Arc]

AQ021oo.jpg

2 level 4 Warrior-type monsters
If you control 1 or more Warrior-type monsters face-up on your side of the field others than this card: This card cannot be destroyed by Card Effects. Once per turn, you can detach 1 XYZ material from this card: Special Summon 1 Warrior-type monster from your Hand or Graveyard in face-up defense position, It cannot declare attack the turn is summoned by this effect. You can only control 1 "Jeanne D'Arc, The Holy Soldier" on your side of the field

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Mist Valley Winged Dragon]

zfokyvd.jpg

2 level 4 WIND monsters
When this card is XYZ Summoned: Target 1 level 4 or lower WIND monster in your Graveyard; Add it to your hand. Once per turn: You can detach 1 XYZ material from this card to target 1 face-up card on the field; Return it to the owner's hand. You can only gain this effect of "Mist Valley Winged Dragon" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Exada, Dream of the Death]

Px3Lapm.jpg

1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters
Once per battle, during either player's turn, when an attack is declared involving this card and an opponent's monster: You can pay 500 LP; halve the ATK of the opponent's monster, and if you do, this card gains that same amount of ATK. If this card is destroyed by a card effect: Return it to the Extra Deck.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Wandering Dark Spirit]

qNqnkiJ.jpg

2 level 4 monsters
During you Main Phase: You can detach 2 XYZ material from this card; Attach the monster with the highest ATK on your opponent' side of the field monster to this card as XYZ materials, then change the control of this card. You can only gain this effect once while its face-up. If this card would be destroyed by battle, detach 1 XYZ material instead. During your End Phase, If this card doesn't have XYZ materials: Skip your next Battle Phase

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spells]

[spoiler=Blind Justice]

sSL4zW.jpg

Target 1 level 4 or lower monster in your Graveyard: Banish it, then add 1 level 4 or lower monster from your deck to your hand with a different attribute than the banished monster. You cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 "Blind Justice" per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Squandering]

y82nYbH.jpg

During your Main Phase 1: Draw 2 card. You cannot Special Summon the turn you activate this card, also skip your next Draw Phase. You can only activate 1 "Squeandering" per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Multi-Spell Tactic]

w12LrxF.jpg

When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card: Negates it effects, and if you do, shuffle it into the Deck. You can only activate 1 "Multi-Spell Tactic" per turn.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Traps]

[spoiler=Domination of the World]

AsFu5YZ.jpg

Target 1 face-up monster your opponent control: Take control of the targeted monster. It cannot be Tributed or used as for a Synchro, XYZ or Fusion Summon. The targeted monster should attack if able, if not: Destroy this card. If this card is removed from the field: Return the targeted monster to the opponent' side of the field.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I love winged dragon. Been using it in geists. I feel the second effect is a little conservative. Perhaps bouncing face downs can also be an option?

Ty for the feedback!
I bases this card in the strategy or the Mist Valley Deck i played and i play on DP, and the bouncing face-down would be good, i might test it tho, to see if ppl dont complain that much
I will make more WIND support since its my fav Attribute (MV, Harpies, Gusto, Ritual Beast) and doesnt have the attention it needs~

Looking at the 4 that are up now:

J'eanne seems pretty strong, in fact a bit too much if you ask me. I will say this, you did give it a solid first effect, the control 1 restriction prevents shenanigans, and you got the stats right for a utility Xyz. I think it maybe could be have some better use to some of the Decks it would be used in, perhaps a Marauding Captain effect of sorts. The problem with J'eanne begins Tho when the second effect is brought up. Although it destroys during the End Phase, it doesn't negate the effect, AND it is a plus 1 on activation that you can use twice. If this is done with Shadow Mist, this becomes a plus 2, something no other generic Rank 4 does other than Ragnazero, and Ragnazero is a really unfair card no matter how situational it is. My suggestion? Make it Special Summon from the hand. This actually goes into a bit of card design philosophy that you should take note of. Special Summoning from the Deck is a +1 in terms of card advantage. Free card advantage like such, especially something that can be easily trigger as just detaching an Xyz Material of a Rank 4, for the most part isn't ok. It must either come with some type of cost or strong limitation or come from somewhere that is a +0. Special Summoning from the hand is a +0 because you already had that said card, and you are using up a resource you can run out of in a reasonable amount of time, such as cards in your hand. These are strong plays indeed, but one keeps things in check more than the other.

Mist Valley Winged Dragon seems rather strong, but I do not mind it nearly as much as Lightning Chidori. Perhaps making it require detach 2 to activate and in return making it bounce face downs would be the only thing I would consider.

Blind Justice does its job a little too well. In fact, the fact that it is Quick Play makes it twice as much potent as it already is. I was testing this out already and it got out of hand, being able to trigger during the opponent's turn, then during your turn making the big ridiculous play you were going to do with said card. The biggest problems are your DARK and LIGHT targets, but I would suspect there would be some others as well. I think it would be best to save this idea for some sort of archetype, rather than as a generic card.

Squandering is a good example of how draw cards often go wrong. They either end up doing too much, too little, or just aren't playable, and often have some sort of range for abuse. This one is easy, Summon Deneb, search, set your backrow, activate Squandering, congrats. You did the standard Satellarknight play and went +2 instead of 1. Even with the Draw Phase skip, a Spell Card that draws you 2 without some sort of condition that is hard to fulfill is nuts. Take a look at Pot of Dichotomy and even Cirrus's Four Origin Gathering. These both give huge advantage, but have big requirements and contributions to work up to. Unfortunately, it would be better to discard than to work it out from here, cause suggesting things would make it a bit too weak outside of really slow Decks that never would be able to benefit off of it much anywho.

From my own perspective, I would say that the Draw Phase skipping can stack with other, who knows, cards, that would even out the advantage.

As is right now, it depends really. I don't think I really have a problem with it.

The main problem is obvious the "too much momentum, etc" thing, but that? I'd say it's more of a ridiculous problem, rather than one to do with the card itself

From my own perspective, I would say that the Draw Phase skipping can stack with other, who knows, cards, that would even out the advantage.

As is right now, it depends really. I don't think I really have a problem with it.

The main problem is obvious the "too much momentum, etc" thing, but that? I'd say it's more of a ridiculous problem, rather than one to do with the card itself

The Draw Phase skipping does not accumulate actually. From the rulings on Reckless Greed:

"If "Reckless Greed" is activated, causing you to skip your next 2 Draw Phases, and you also must skip your Draw Phase due to another effect such as "Offerings to the Doomed", the skipped Phases do not accumulate. So if you activate "Reckless Greed" and "Offerings to the Doomed", you only skip 2 Draw Phases."

The Draw Phase skipping does not accumulate actually. From the rulings on Reckless Greed:
"If "Reckless Greed" is activated, causing you to skip your next 2 Draw Phases, and you also must skip your Draw Phase due to another effect such as "Offerings to the Doomed", the skipped Phases do not accumulate. So if you activate "Reckless Greed" and "Offerings to the Doomed", you only skip 2 Draw Phases."

Yeah, thats a problema i found out but its still pretty fair since have 2 drawbacks for a high reward, it doesnt slow or stop the deck but is a kinda dead turn
Anyway, for "Blind Justice" and Jeanne:
-maybe Detaching both materials and making it from Grave and Hands w/o level restricción will do, but still i think it doesnt do what i want, all again 1 card abuse... (Shadow Mist)
I hate when 1 card becomes broken Cuz has a combo with other cards, like This and Shadow Mist or Divine Wind with Harpie Dancer
-Blind Justice is a good card and maybe i will limitate it to just WIND, FIRE, WATER and EARTH since DARK and LIGHT is kinda abused too

Also MV Winged Dragon is fine the way it is, i dont think i should take out or add something

You should probably clarify for Exada when she's destroyed and would be sent to the Graveyard. Other than that it's a pretty good card.

if i do that, if i set a Macro Cosmos or Dimmensional Fisure it will be recycleable with D.D.R and Escape from the Dark Dimension, and that should be OP xD

imagine this card spamming the field with those cards and stuff, or return it to the grave and then summon with Book of eclipse, call of the haunted, soul charge and stuff?

Right now the card has that effect; I'm preventing that BY saying it should say "When it would be sent to the Grave". When Macro and D-Fissure are on the field, OR when an opponent uses a banish effect, it wouldn't be sent to the Graveyard which means it wouldn't be able to recycle itself. Heck, it could just plain say "When it is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard", which has a similar effect, but has a chain activation.

I don't know how you got the idea that it suddenly gains abusability with Macro when it has "When it would be sent to the Grave" instead of right now where the card does not care where it is sent when it is destroyed. Heck, same thing with Supply Squad; because it only says "Destroy" and not "Destroyed and sent to the Grave", it gives the draw when a monster is destroyed by any means and sent anywhere; Banished included.

Wandering Dark Spirit is still way too good; knowing that 101 requires the monster to be: Special Summoned and in Attack Position; this just becomes WAY too good of removal, even if it changes control. On top of that, it can refresh it's materials. The design is there, but the idea is one that's either just going to be stupid broken or just really bad, so I would consider rethinking it.

Archived