Giga's Generic Vault

(GigaDrillBreaker)

You see, I call it a vault, but there is very little here.

[Spoiler=Main Deck Monsters]

[spoiler=Signal Thief]

H9IHmE3.jpg?1

When your opponent Special Summons a monster that has the same Type as a monster on the field: You can discard this card and pay 1000 Life Points; Gain control of that monster until the End Phase of this turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Jinzo - Noir]

3bqFANe.jpg?1

If your opponent activates a Trap Card: You can discard this card; negate that Trap effect, then add 1 "Jinzo" monster from your deck to your hand, except "Jinzo - Noir". 

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

[spoiler=Thought Wrenching]

e9WVbyt.jpg?1

Target 2 Spell/Trap Cards on the field; destroy those targets. You cannot activate other Spell/Trap cards the turn you activate this card.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Trap Cards]

[spoiler=Chain Execution]

NlPAwQc.jpg?1

Activate only as Chain Link 3 or higher: Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; destroy that opponent's monster, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's original ATK.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Extra Deck Monsters]

[spoiler=Mary the Cleaver]

3nUqU2r.jpg?1

2 Level 3 monsters

Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; this card's ATK and DEF become the targeted monster's ATK and DEF. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster that has the same ATK.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Myria, Queen of Claws]

U3qUuqA.jpg?1

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; equip that target to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the monsters equipped to it by this effect.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Thought wrenching is a really cool card. I'm not sure what I think of it at the moment though. Might need a bit more of a cost. Like a discard, but destroys up to 3?
2 is usually going to be their entire backrow, especially mid-late game. 

up twice per turn? ...

thats too much xD

and also the summon cannot be negated, so i can summon 2 or 3 of them and empty the field w/o hesitation... xD

kinda broken, but still have some weakness

is like Goyo, is Powerfull but still bereable xD

i still think you should OPT those effects and let her be negated lol

sorry, i thought it was only Trap Hole lol
tho the wording i think it should be Add* instead of Return*

Also, Jinzo - Noir is good, but the grave effect i think is too much xD

I think it would be best off if Noir simply didn't have the free search stapled on, otherwise 3 of it and 1 Jinzo would be hilarious.

To be honest, I actually really like Noir the way it is, at least for now. A Jinzo enginge could be made with 3 this, 3 jector, and 2

It searches for itself though, which is absolutely stupid in combo/OTK Decks. It also has no Hard OPT, so 3 Trap negates for free would be the new engine. Goodbye Traps! Been a fabulous time knowing ya

I don't really mind that noir can search the original Jinzo, I do agree with the above comment that a searcher should not be allowed to search itself. I also think that turning the original Jinzo into a horrid one sided floodgate is simply unfair. Especially since they have Amplifier and Amplifier is balanced by the fact that it is quite easy to remove.

Archived