I think I have heartburn?

Fusion X. Denver

Gracias
Though I had "I'm struggling with a chronic heart condition" as the first title, so I'd say I went out of line a bit there.

Oh. That's kind of different, but you just have to take care of yourself more with the right type of food and exercise, while not overdoing it. My friend has a heart condition that prevents him from joining the army, but he is still doing everything like he would anyways. It isn't out of line if you're not out of line with it. You can make a joke about it as long as you don't go too far.

Oh. That's kind of different, but you just have to take care of yourself more with the right type of food and exercise, while not overdoing it. My friend has a heart condition that prevents him from joining the army, but he is still doing everything like he would anyways. It isn't out of line if you're not out of line with it. You can make a joke about it as long as you don't go too far.

God bless your friend then, good for him not letting it take charge of him.

I hear you. I was thinking Misc being an inherently silly section and no serious tag would imply the joke, but I guess not. 

YOUR HEART IS BURNING WITH THE HEAT OF A THOUSAND SUNS

You shoulda seen me 4 years ago.

Archived