CW's Flash

• 3 weeks later...

It's better than Powers, that's for sure. I had to grit my teeth at first but the show is indeed getting better every week. Now I find myself in eager anticipation for the next episode. The season finale will make me very sad. His growth in the show seems pretty spot on, and the only thing I don't like is Iris. I feel like man, forget her Barry, she wants to play games let her play alone!

It's better than Powers, that's for sure. I had to grit my teeth at first but the show is indeed getting better every week. Now I find myself in eager anticipation for the next episode. The season finale will make me very sad. His growth in the show seems pretty spot on, and the only thing I don't like is Iris. I feel like man, forget her Barry, she wants to play games let her play alone!

This is the big problem with Arrow as well. The love interests really slow down and change everything to the point of it getting boring. I think this might just be a problem with CW in general?

• 2 weeks later...

Good show imo. Could be better though.

Where is this Zoom coming from? He is NOT ZOOM (Harrison Wells, he is the "Reverse Flash")!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zoom is a completely different person.

Why should he forget Iris. She is one of the only character that is actually the one and only love interest of a major main hero in comics.

So 7/10 could be better

FACT on the Flash: One of his best feat is running 13 quintillion times the speed of light!!!

Good show imo. Could be better though.

Where is this Zoom coming from? He is NOT ZOOM (Harrison Wells, he is the "Reverse Flash")!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zoom is a completely different person.

Why should he forget Iris. She is one of the only character that is actually the one and only love interest of a major main hero in comics.

So 7/10 could be better

FACT on the Flash: One of his best feat is running 13 quintillion times the speed of light!!!

Well, I'm assuming you've seen the new episode, so that problem with Zoom should be resolved by now.

I love the show, but then again, I have a speedster bias. The characters are great, Barry is a solid hero for me, and while I feel the show was structured to serve as a contrast to Arrow, it's managed to hold its own. Definitely looking forward to season 2.

Archived