Give Agro an Opinion and He'll Give You a Video Game

Agro

Have you played an SMT game?

Yeah a few of them. Other than the Persona games but they're not SMT anymore. I can't recommend all of them but most are pretty good, even if they're basically the same story every time.

What I meant was more isn't it a waste of money for you to buy a game that you never play every year though.

Yeah a few of them. Other than the Persona games but they're not SMT anymore. I can't recommend all of them but most are pretty good, even if they're basically the same story every time.

What I meant was more isn't it a waste of money for you to buy a game that you never play every year though.

No. It's just a waste of games.

Persona 3 FES

Persona 4

Devil Survivor Overclocked

SMT 4

Persona Q

I'll get to them eventually maybe, we'll see.

No. It's just a waste of games.

Persona 3 FES

Persona 4

Devil Survivor Overclocked

SMT 4

Persona Q

I'll get to them eventually maybe, we'll see.

I'll tell you right off the bat to just skip Persona Q. That actually is a waste of a game.

Or at the very least, play PQ before playing P4 or P3. It might be more enjoyable if you play that first now that I think of it.

An opinion...

Hmm.

Most unique thing I've ever played, I was surprised how much I enjoyed it all the way through.

Dramatical Murder

Yes. 

Duke Nukem 3D

I'll tell you right off the bat to just skip Persona Q. That actually is a waste of a game.

Or at the very least, play PQ before playing P4 or P3. It might be more enjoyable if you play that first now that I think of it.

My friend disagrees.

Also since you offered an opinion: Earthbound

Archived