Like drawing pokemon trainers? This fanfiction cover art contest is for you then

Hello everyone, I'm holding this contest to get some cover art for my new pokemon fanfiction found here:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11215298/1/Impossible-scenarios-1-Pokemon-the-First-Victory

Entry is free and the prizes are as follows:

1st place: 500 points. Your cover art will also appear on my story's page on fanfiction.net

2nd place: 300 points

3rd Place: 200 points.

Each entry will receive a like.

Note: Point prizes will not be awarded unless we have 3 or more entrants.

The contest will be open for entry until six people to sign up, or until May 9th if we don't have six yet. Extended by request. To sign up all you have to do is post on this thread that you'd like to enter. Entrants will have until some time after we get 3 people to complete their entries. I'm happy to give extensions if you need them because of school and such however, just PM me.

One entry per person, however you may resubmit as many times as you like before the deadline as you see fit.

As for what your going to draw, the minimum requirement is to draw Tails's disguise form as it is described in this excerpt:

Tails contemplated what he'd want his disguise form to look like and what pokemon trainers usually look like, though he hadn't seen many outside of pokemon's main characters. Tails decided on shoes and gloves like the ones he normally wore, blue jeans with a belt, a black undershirt under a vest in the same style as Ash's but with orange where the blue would be. His hair would be the same color as his fur was in his true form, and be under a hat like Ash's, but with orange instead of the red and Tails's personal insignia in the front. Tails glowed as he changed into his desired disguise form and then set off on the path.

If your wondering what Tails's insignia looks like, its the one on the wings and tail fin of the aircraft in this screen shot:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120714122851/sonic/images/f/fd/SADX_tornado.png

Including other characters that appear in or that are going to appear in the story is optional, but I highly encourage creative license with this.

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

It's finals time for a lot of people, so it could be that they're busy with exams and all that other junk.

I'd enter, but my exams are this week. (After the 14th, I should be clear with everything related to university)

Then again, I haven't drawn Tails before (need to look at a pic of him before I attempt this sort of thing)

• 3 months later...

Archived