Flower Goddess of Reincarnation, Arboros

Flower Goddess of Reincarnation, Arboros
Plant/Fusion/Effect
Lv10/3000/2100

2 Synchro Monsters whose total levels are 10 or more
Can only be Fusion Summoned by banishing the above Fusion Materials you control. (You do not use "Polymerization") When this card is Fusion Summoned: Return all Banished cards to their owner's graveyards. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Plant-type monster from your graveyard, and if you do, its level becomes 7.

I feel really disappointed in how crazy this is. Even Gigaplant requires more effort than this card. It's easy af to get the requirements in Plant Synchro nowadays, and pulling out an even more extensive field for it is bonkers. Even more so, it becomes Level 7, so if you have the field for it you can make Big Eye, Dracossac, or the Rank 7 Sylvan Xyz. No offense, but I feel like this card was literally designed to break things cause it just has so much obviously bad points with it that it's just gave palm worthy. I sincerely hope this does not enter the tournament pool, as you have so many other more healthy options and this is just not close to them

I feel really disappointed in how crazy this is. Even Gigaplant requires more effort than this card. It's easy af to get the requirements in Plant Synchro nowadays, and pulling out an even more extensive field for it is bonkers. Even more so, it becomes Level 7, so if you have the field for it you can make Big Eye, Dracossac, or the Rank 7 Sylvan Xyz. No offense, but I feel like this card was literally designed to break things cause it just has so much obviously bad points with it that it's just gave palm worthy. I sincerely hope this does not enter the tournament pool, as you have so many other more healthy options and this is just not close to them

Nope, it's not gonna be in the tourney. Don't worry, it'll be substantially nerfed before you ever come across it. The idea is to make a boss for Plants that isn't part of the Stardust Line, so yeah.

... Since when did Plants need a boss monster? Isn't Sylvan the new face of Plants? If you mean Plant Synchro, they've never particularly dedicated themselves to Stardust either ...

Well, this actually accompanies a new Plant-based archetype I have in the works. Plant Synchro tend to go for SSD/SQD from what I remember. Back in... 2013? Maybe 2012, not too sure either. Also no clue what Sylvans are.

Sylvans are a Yugioh Archtype that focus on summon or activate their effects Excavating cards from the top (revealing cards from the top of your deck) and send the plants to graveyard
Your should check them, is a good Archtype and was pretty strong and fast, but idk why it never was TopTier deck

Well, this actually accompanies a new Plant-based archetype I have in the works. Plant Synchro tend to go for SSD/SQD from what I remember. Back in... 2013? Maybe 2012, not too sure either. Also no clue what Sylvans are.

This is because Librarian -> Formula = draw 2, +1 for each other Synchro. Shooting Star and Shooting Quasar were the optimal "boss monster" targets because they had protection / negation clauses respectively. Plants aren't particularly attached to them - definitely not as much as they are even to Black Rose - except in their role as possibly the most optimal topend for Synchro chains.

Here is the issue with this card: it isn't a boss. It is yet another enabler, which plants have plenty of. Pulling a lonefire every turn (on top of the lonefires being pulled by gigaplants) is no effect to be laughed at. It potentially breaks them completely, without really adding any further depth to plant synchro.

Here is the issue with this card: it isn't a boss. It is yet another enabler, which plants have plenty of. Pulling a lonefire every turn (on top of the lonefires being pulled by gigaplants) is no effect to be laughed at. It potentially breaks them completely, without really adding any further depth to plant synchro.

Nope, it's not gonna be in the tourney. Don't worry, it'll be substantially nerfed before you ever come across it. The idea is to make a boss for Plants that isn't part of the Stardust Line, so yeah.

card'll be changed. no need to even get worked up about it.

Archived