Forest Defender

Atypical-Abbie

considering that obedience schooled negates effects, that is kinda wasteful. getting this off of a flip-summoned tantan would be awesome

yeah, in a Unicorn deck, this card would be a easy access to the synchs~

still i dont know what field should run with a Beast Deck lol

I still think this card's true home is in Scraps. 

>Scrap Factory on Field, Twin Dragon and Scrap Beastin Grave

>Summon Scrap Chimera, grab Beast back from Grave

>Special Summon this, becomes level 5

>This+Chimera=Cloudcastle -> Scrap Twin from Grave

>Scrap Twin eff, popping Beast and bouncing 2

>Beast puts Chimera back in hand

>Factory Triggers, Summoning Golem from deck

>Golem revives Beast

>Synchro Summon another Scrap Twin

>Pop floatress to bounce 2 more

>Go in for 6400 damage

I still think this card's true home is in Scraps.

>Scrap Factory on Field, Twin Dragon and Scrap Beastin Grave
>Summon Scrap Chimera, grab Beast back from Grave
>Special Summon this, becomes level 5
>This+Chimera=Cloudcastle -> Scrap Twin from Grave
>Scrap Twin eff, popping Beast and bouncing 2
>Beast puts Chimera back in hand
>Factory Triggers, Summoning Golem from deck
>Golem revives Beast
>Synchro Summon another Scrap Twin
>Pop floatress to bounce 2 more
>Go in for 6400 damage

Chimera cant be used for any other synch that isnt Scrap

Returning to the topic, this card fit as well in a fabled deck, just put the Dark World Field a d there your go~

It's an okay card. However, aside the fact it can be used mostly in a Beast-based Deck (or a Scrap Deck as many of you said), wouldn't limiting the variety of Synchros it can Summon make the card even better? For example, only for EARTH or Beast/Beast-Warrior Synchro Monsters or something else.

It's an okay card. However, aside the fact it can be used mostly in a Beast-based Deck (or a Scrap Deck as many of you said), wouldn't limiting the variety of Synchros it can Summon make the card even better? For example, only for EARTH or Beast/Beast-Warrior Synchro Monsters or something else.

How exactly would that make it better? That makes no sense whatsoever. It can already go into those cards, so that would make it even worse more like it

It's not exactly exclusive to Beast Decks. Pretty much any Deck out there that uses a Field Spell (a lot of them do, especially with newer players who for some reason feel the need to have a Field Spell) gains access to this, and in those Decks it's a Level 2 or 3 Tuner that won't eat your NS. I mean, I can run this in Crusolars, and combined with Batmed's Solar Champion, they now gain access to any generic Level 6-8 Synchro for 0 effort when they were supposed to not even think about an Extra Deck. (Previously, with just Solar Champ, they could make easy Rank 4s or Level 8 Synchros, and apparently everyone else doesn't mind Solar Champion.)

I mean, I should probably be glad that they gain access to yet another toy, but I don't really feel that way.

How exactly would that make it better? That makes no sense whatsoever. It can already go into those cards, so that would make it even worse more like it

It's a more convenient Delta Flyer that can be Special Summoned in some occasions (the occasions been when you control a Field Spell Card), but there is really nothing else of worth to label the card as not balanced. I guess my point is very weak...?

It's a more convenient Delta Flyer that can be Special Summoned in some occasions (the occasions been when you control a Field Spell Card), but there is really nothing else of worth to label the card as not balanced. I guess my point is very weak...?

Delta Flyer was mostly good because its typing and attribute gave it synergy with other cards. I never considered it to be a solid card on its own. This card outclassing it is fine imo

This doesn't really outclass Delta Flier. Delta Flier is a Level 3 Tuner that gives a Level, this is a Level 2 Tuner that gives itself at least 1 Level. Delta Flier + a Level 4 can give you a Level 7-8 Synchro, but this + that Level 4 will only get you a Level 6-7 Synchro. Unless you're running it in Beasts, which never really used Delta Flier for all I know.

This doesn't really outclass Delta Flier. Delta Flier is a Level 3 Tuner that gives a Level, this is a Level 2 Tuner that gives itself at least 1 Level. Delta Flier + a Level 4 can give you a Level 7-8 Synchro, but this + that Level 4 will only get you a Level 6-7 Synchro. Unless you're running it in Beasts, which never really used Delta Flier for all I know.

Delta was mainly used in Mist Valley and Dragunity because of its typing and synergy with such Decks, Divine Wind should be taken note of

Archived