Chicken Race FTK

Zauls

I was wondering the exact same thing, to be honest. How do you FTK?

well, looking over it, it might be spell blast magical explosion (The limited trap), but upstart stops that pretty much completely so idk now.

If the opponent has 8000 LP and you have 29 spells in the graveyard (Because you didnt activate upstart), you would deal 5800.

So yeah, no way that this is the Win con. 

Clearly none of you played during the old days of Magical Explosion FTK. The idea is to get the LP difference to 8000+ through Chicken Race, Pseudo Space and Upstart, then flip Life Equalizer and Magical Explosion in your opponent's draw phase and win. Its scarily consistent.

With Clowns around everywhere i doubt if this can win much matches.
Better try and make something like chicken race exodia

Damajuggler is the only one that directly stops this (I think) so there is a fairly strong chance of them not having it. (Since Flame Eater isnt run)

Well, if you let them go first they can easily search for a hatrick and just summon it, which also stops damage.

Yep this deck will pretty much self-destruct if they are against entermage. So the key here is to go first (if you go) and pray your opponet doesn't hase juggler on their hand

Well then just play against the 25% that don't.

/r/koreanadvice

But seriously now, as consistent as this deck might be now, I still feel it won't do a lot. Especially since when you're going 2nd, your opponent has a whole turn of preparation against you.

/r/koreanadvice

But seriously now, as consistent as this deck might be now, I still feel it won't do a lot. Especially since when you're going 2nd, your opponent has a whole turn of preparation against you.

You're acting as if going second is some huge deal. You're only going to go second once unless you lose the original coin flip. But at that point, your opponent doesn't know what you are playing, so they may still opt to go second.

And even if most decks are going to run Clowns, they STILL don't know what you're running if they go first. And chances are, they aren't going to plop down anti-burn on the first turn. And when your turn comes around, it's too late for them.

Once Game 2 comes along, they'll go first again and play the anti-burn card. But since, chances are, they already lost R1, you scoop, go to R3, and you go first. You are now unimpeded and are free to win Game 3 effortlessly.

Same with the converse, you win coin toss, go first Win. Opponents sides against you. They either draw outs or they don't. They go first. Denko Sekka/Spell Canceller/ whatever. If they draw it, cool. Scoop G3. They don't draw it? GG. If you scoop, go to R3, go first and win.

This isn't some hard concept, and it just further shows that Magical Explosion needs to go away. May as well hit Blasting the Ruins too so the deck doesn't have anything to fall back on, or better yet, just ban Life Equalizer and this FTK will just go away period.

Archived