Blonde Waifus

Nicο

• 10 months later...

Gee, it sure is a shame I don't watch anime. Well, not really.

Eck. It hasn't nearly been just anime, you know. Back when this was a thing for literally all hair colors for some reason, CowCow always posted Fire Emblem characters, there were always bits of other Nintendo games scattered about, not all the furries could have possibly came from anime, Machismo posted Rouge and some other Super... Heriones I guess. Were also a butt-ton of YGO cards... Basically it's come to be that anything goes. Sure a lot of it is from anime (or has anime style), especially when you look at the more recent ones, but had you been there, it wouldn't have all been, you'd have definitely seen some variety. Hell, while my current one IS from an anime, and the card game has anime style art, it's obvious the anime was made for the game, and not the other way around. 

Eck. It hasn't nearly been just anime, you know. Back when this was a thing for literally all hair colors for some reason, CowCow always posted Fire Emblem characters, there were always bits of other Nintendo games scattered about, not all the furries could have possibly came from anime, Machismo posted Rouge and some other Super... Heriones I guess. Were also a butt-ton of YGO cards... Basically it's come to be that anything goes. Sure a lot of it is from anime (or has anime style), especially when you look at the more recent ones, but had you been there, it wouldn't have all been, you'd have definitely seen some variety. Hell, while my current one IS from an anime, and the card game has anime style art, it's obvious the anime was made for the game, and not the other way around. 

Cool story m8. Don't mind me and my fake pessimism. XD

Which reminds me

lfdgXWy.jpg?1

Archived