ITT: YCM is a Pokémon Region

Agro

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many more people do we need to vote before we find out who the contest champion and the higher ups in the syndicate are?

Though I suppose we should hold off on the Battle Frontier discussion until after we have the above decided and the locations.

No one's voting :o we're just looking for a general consensus.

Catman seems easy set to be Contest Champion.

Welche, Rod, ______ _____ for syndicate

Welche, Rod, ______ _____ for syndicate

Daemon? He has a dynamic personality befitting a Pokémon bad guy and his attitude on screwing the rules would make him seem a no-brainer to me.

Other thing I was thinking was maybe it should be the section you don't really go to unless you've been here a while.

Good point. I can dig that then.

Other thing I was thinking was maybe it should be the section you don't really go to unless you've been here a while.

But as far as I know, pretty much everything is down to your own interests, compared to usually starting out making cards, so you could end up anywhere fairly quickly. I can only think maybe the graphic competitions, or, although it would be severely limited, the mod forum. But clearly I don't know anything. There must be a better spot...

Welche, Rod, Dae _____ for syndicate

J-Max seems too nice a guy, tbh.

He had that problem, but to me he doesn't fit here.

I'd think more along the lines of either Welche's buddies or Dae's buddies

So basically, Dog King or Tormented lol

What do you mean exactly?

name changes

I know it's not really a valid spot since it's not a trainer but I feel like J-Max should run the daycare or some shit. 

Technically we could make anyone a trainer.

Like how we could make J-Max into a dude that only uses Eeveelutions.

The question then is, if any member without a title is the playable character, is anyone going to want to be a random trainer instead of the playable character?

Though if this were actually made into a game, it'd be pretty funny if you could select to be a certain member and then that member as a random character in the game were then replaced with someone else in the world if you chose to play as them.

Archived