ITT: YCM is a Pokémon Region

Agro

Komaeda_(8).png

I think a good idea for a villain's team though, a full team of Magikarps. Not like a Fisherman trainer who'd you unfortunately stumble into by asking for a fight, but an admin that actually uses like, Level 50 Magikarps and then higher level ones on the second encounter. That would be the most despair-inducing and evilest team that could possibly be made for the sake of being a legitimate douche..

If you want that, have someone use a F.E.A.R pokemon.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Komaeda_%288%29.png

I think a good idea for a villain's team though, a full team of Magikarps. Not like a Fisherman trainer who'd you unfortunately stumble into by asking for a fight, but an admin that actually uses like, Level 50 Magikarps and then higher level ones on the second encounter. That would be the most despair-inducing and evilest team that could possibly be made for the sake of being a legitimate douche..

I kinda want an evil team that uses Magikarp and they are laughed at and not taken seriously but then suddenly they show up with a full team of Gyrados and wreck shit

I kinda want an evil team that uses Magikarp and they are laughed at and not taken seriously but then suddenly they show up with a full team of Gyrados and wreck shit

I see what you're thinking. Early on you hear rumours of a laughing stock evil team with Magikarps and then later on you fight them and they have Gyarados on their team.

Not really applying for a position on this post but sharing an idea for the regions enemy team/group/etc.

All of the official regions enemy teams have every single one of their pokemon picked because said pokemon look intimidating/threatening/etc, i had an idea that we could do something different than that. Like the pokemon are actually chosen based on skill and things instead of complete attiitude, because the whole theme consisting through all the official regions teas has been overused, and i wanna see something new other than that. If you do too, thats great, and if you dont please dont hate on me for it because i was just sharing an idea.

Archived