ITT: YCM is a Pokémon Region

Agro

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question then is, if any member without a title is the playable character, is anyone going to want to be a random trainer instead of the playable character?

*raises hand* Me!

I'd be that guy who tries to sell the Player something for 1,000,000 pokemoney and won't let them proceed until after they do something.

Just a note that the antagonist group generally has kindhearted or well-intended but deluded members as often as classical villainy. J-Max could be reluctant or part of it for a personal reason regardless of disagreeing with the means. He could also be the grunt that lets you sleep in the beds at the base.

He could also be the grunt that lets you sleep in the beds at the base.

This makes too much sense because it would give good reason for the sign that says to check and make sure the bed is unoccupied before crawling into it.

also agroobutt I'm working on my 3 teams that the others have done, birdiebutt has just been lazy the past few days.

Surprisingly I reached my quota of positive votes and so I'll get back to you on that.

I think Catman as contest champ.

Rod, Welche, and Dae as syndicate.

Are basically decided right? So we just need one more Syndicate member?

I haven't heard anyone disagree with any of those so yeah.

This post is specifically for Welche, Rod, Dae, and J-Max. I have to post here because J-Max is so syndicate that he apparently cannot use the PM system.

Anywho, you 4 please read this:

You 4 got voted into being the syndicate to YCM as a Pokémon Region. (i.e. Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, etc.)

Need a few things from you.

1. Confirm that you don't mind being included

2. Decide which of you 4 should be the Syndicate's leader

3. Decide amongst yourselves what the 2 types that your syndicate will center around should be

4. Decide on a name for your syndicate

5. Decide which sections your 3 bases will be, including where your main base will be

6. The 3 non-leaders will choose 3 Pokemon that will be on their team. Those teams are between lv. 34-36 so choose mons accordingly

7. The syndicate leader will choose 4 Pokémon to be their team and those will all be leveled between lv. 40-45, so choose mons accordingly.

When I say accordingly, I mean, if a mon evolves past your upper limit, it doesn't make sense to be able to use it.

That's all that I'll need. Let me know if you're in or not.

This post is specifically for Welche, Rod, Dae, and J-Max. I have to post here because J-Max is so syndicate that he apparently cannot use the PM system.

Anywho, you 4 please read this:

You 4 got voted into being the syndicate to YCM as a Pokémon Region. (i.e. Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, etc.)

Need a few things from you.

1. Confirm that you don't mind being included
2. Decide which of you 4 should be the Syndicate's leader
3. Decide amongst yourselves what the 2 types that your syndicate will center around should be
4. Decide on a name for your syndicate
5. Decide which sections your 3 bases will be, including where your main base will be
6. The 3 non-leaders will choose 3 Pokemon that will be on their team. Those teams are between lv. 34-36 so choose mons accordingly
7. The syndicate leader will choose 4 Pokémon to be their team and those will all be leveled between lv. 40-45, so choose mons accordingly.

When I say accordingly, I mean, if a mon evolves past your upper limit, it doesn't make sense to be able to use it.

That's all that I'll need. Let me know if you're in or not.
People have been mentioning that I would be better as a Wandering trainer that has a Team of Eeveelutions but I would also be fine as part of a Syndicate but the member with Empathy. Think N but with a love for Eeveelutions. But sure I am in although my Free time may be limited if this drifts into Role Play

People have been mentioning that I would be better as a Wandering trainer that has a Team of Eeveelutions but I would also be fine as part of a Syndicate but the member with Empathy. Think N but with a love for Eeveelutions. But sure I am in although my Free time may be limited if this drifts into Role Play

I have no intention of bringing this to roleplay, it's basically just mapmaking. As long as you give us the small bit of information we ask for, that's all you'll need to do.

Generally speaking, the syndicate is supposed to focus around 2 types (and maybe 3 if they don't choose Dark), but since I can't send you PMs, I'd be open to just letting you choose 3 Eeveelutions to use and leave it at that.

Komaeda_%2823%29.png

I don't think the Syndicate teams don't need to exclusively have a few types like Dark-Types. There are some villains or other admin-ish/scientist people like N and Colress who use their own Syndicate-based Pokemon. J-Max may might as well have the most vicious Eeveelutions in this region.

I don't think the Syndicate teams don't need to exclusively have a few types like Dark-Types. There are some villains or other admin-ish/scientist people like N and Colress who use their own Syndicate-based Pokemon. J-Max may might as well have the most vicious Eeveelutions in this region.

That's why I'm making an exception for J-Max. Otherwise I'd prefer to have a running theme. And that theme is Welche apparently.

Komaeda_(23).png

I don't do vicious lol. I would have gone Sylveon, Espeon and Leafeon as they are my faves but I wanted to bring some context into my role here :P

I don't do vicious lol. I would have gone Sylveon, Espeon and Leafeon as they are my faves but I wanted to bring some context into my role here :P

Well dae suggested he wants to do psychic and fighting so it might have fit in better slightly lol

Komaeda_%288%29.png

I think a good idea for a villain's team though, a full team of Magikarps. Not like a Fisherman trainer who'd you unfortunately stumble into by asking for a fight, but an admin that actually uses like, Level 50 Magikarps and then higher level ones on the second encounter. That would be the most despair-inducing and evilest team that could possibly be made for the sake of being a legitimate douche..

Archived