ITT: We all get lol'd at for paying so much for cardboard

Guest PikaPerson01

Sign if you already own a Mirror Force.

Sign if you already own a Jinzo

*Double signs*

lol, Pika payed money for paper only to see the cards reprinted, drastically lowering the price of the original piece of paper she owned.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I own 3 Jinzos, and 3 Mirror Forces. Payed about $20 for each of the Jinzos, $50 for one of the Mirror Forces, pulled a MRD Mirror Force, and found the 3rd in a parking lot.

Why are Yugioh cards expensive? The same reason that Gold or Diamonds are. Scarcity. Yet I find that cards being used in a game are a lot more useful to me than a Diamond ring is for beautification. They're cheaper too.

Unfortunately, I own neither of the aforementioned cards, though I do own other cards of value.

Guest Chaos Pudding

right ok crab helmet how could you be soo bloody good at this game and own 1 card

Because this game is simple to figure out? I mean, you don't need to own the card to be able to read its effect.

Cousin gave me 2 Jinzos' date=' [b']and I got my first one on the Joey Structure Deck.[/b]

Got 2 Mirror Forces, one as a graduation gift from said cousin.

What?

When was Jinzo in the Joey Wheeler Structure Deck?

The OCG Joey structure deck, both the first one and the second (I lived in Hong Kong, and now Japan, so no one plays TCG.)

I believe this early SD has never been released "as it is" in the States.

Cousin gave me 2 Jinzos' date=' [b']and I got my first one on the Joey Structure Deck.[/b]

What?

The OCG Joey structure deck, both the first one and the second (I lived in Hong Kong, and now Japan, so no one plays TCG.)

Oh, ok, lol. The Jap.'s get better things. Lucky you.

What?

Oh, ok, lol. The Jap.'s get better things. Lucky you.

I was thinking that too, after seeing the full spoiler of the TCG Dark Emperor SD.

Archived