Stand Proud

Toffee.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my personal image of this thread it's a bunch of people trying to stand on top of each other to be overheard over the others while Armz is playing Smash with headphones in on a balcony.

Sig'd

But seriously. I have "distractions" that keep me from this thread. I honestly do plan to make all the ones requested. Just... Not all at once.

give me attention.

LIST THE NAME OF THE CHARACTER YOU PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED; I DONT KNOW HIM.

Tres noice. Still dunno how you're assigning the stats, but w/e, jellyfish!

It's something like...
Level: Mod/Admin/VIP/etc; Higher A, Level 7:A, Level 6:B, Level 5:C, Level 4:D, Level 3 and below: E - Level stars under your avatar/etc.
Posts, I set the bar on this on higher then others- 15,000 to 20,000 is C, for example. This is because posts is arguably the easiest to level up.
Rep is similar to Posts, for what I have the grades set to. But this one is meant to be harder to increase.
Views is profile views, and is based on Posts' measuring ideal.
Time is join date- 06/07:Higher A, 08/09:A, 10/11:B, 12/13:C, 14/15:D, Joined for less then a year:E.
^Arguably the hardest to level up, since it literally depends on when you joined. Ie, older members have a higher stat.
Names is self explanitory; How many times you've renamed yourself/etc.

As much as I'd love to come up with a set-in-stone plan for this topic, I have an idea in my head for how these are measured, and I've basiclaly stuck to it.
Like, you can compare some of your stats to others with a similar stat, and you should hopefully see some similarities. If not, then I can try my best to fix it.

Friendly reminder that we asked for these.

Whats the name of the fist image you posted, btw?

About posts: I can argue that it is harder now than it has ever been. C/O post count gives people on unfair advantage/disadvantage depending on the year they joined. Not arguing my post grade (#27 in posts = C?*shot*) since I'm on the advantage side, but those who are at a disadvantage are stuck at D/E. Just my thought, but thanks for posting the criteria.

About posts: I can argue that it is harder now than it has ever been. C/O post count gives people on unfair advantage/disadvantage depending on the year they joined. Not arguing my post grade (#27 in posts = C?*shot*) since I'm on the advantage side, but those who are at a disadvantage are stuck at D/E. Just my thought, but thanks for posting the criteria.

GO WATCH FUCKING BIZARRE ADVENTURE; STATS NEVER TRULY DEFINED WHAT A STAND COULD DO.
TOHTH IS ARGUABLY ONE OF THE STRONGEST STANDS, IF NOT, INCREDIBLY DANGEROUS; IT'S STATS ARE ALL E BUT IT HAS A IN DURABILITY.
*ahem*
Don't get hung up on what the stats show. Think of it like a member card of sorts... Except it relfects what's shown on your profile.

Plus... Posts counts in large numbers because regulars have bigger post counts; Not that it matters. I've said this a few times before; I wanted some stats to be "harder" to have a higher value in.

It's because Amrz is a god and can't understand the puny actions of us mortals.

...No, it's because, as I stated just now, it's meant to resmble your YCM username. So no need to go crazy if you don't have "Everything is A" OC-Level stats.

Archived