Which Lantern Corps do you belong to?

Face McShooty

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power...
Green Lantern's Light!"

You belong to the Green Lantern Corps, the legendary protectors of the universe! The Green Lanterns use the power of will, the balance point of the emotional spectrum. They desire peace, justice, and equality throughout the universe.

"For hearts long lost and full of fright,
For those alone in blackest night,
Accept our ring and join our fight,
Love conquers all-- with violet light!"

You belong to the Star Sapphires! These lanterns wield the violet light of love. This is a tribe of pretty much all women who have been scorned by former lovers. The Star Sapphires have the cool ability to trap other Lantern Corp members in violet crystals which transform them into Star Sapphires!

Um, okay then.

"In blackest day, in brightest night,
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like his power... Sinestro's might!"

You belong to the dread Sinestro Corps, the arch nemesis of the Green Lanterns. The members of the Sinestro Corps wield the yellow power of fear to crush all who oppose them and to bring order to this chaotic universe.

Seems...... like a pretty accurate result actually

Red Lantern Corps

"With blood and rage of crimson red,
Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
Together with our hellish hate,
We'll burn you all--That is your fate!"

You belong to the fierce Red Lantern Corps! These lanterns wield the red power of rage, a power that utterly consumes the wielder. Most Red Lanterns are so enraged that they aren't in control of themselves, making them extremely dangerous to fight. Also they don't have hearts, literally.

green%20lantern%20dc%20comics%20red%20la

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power...
Green Lantern's Light!"

You belong to the Green Lantern Corps, the legendary protectors of the universe! The Green Lanterns use the power of will, the balance point of the emotional spectrum. They desire peace, justice, and equality throughout the universe.

me too, apparently. totally [i]not[/i] the one i said i'd want to be

I fricking love the Lantern Corps (except Star Sapphires, fuck Star Sapphires). I've taken these kinds of quizzes more than once, but this time around I got Orange.

Usually I alternate between Red and Yellow though, and their ideals sit well with me too.

I fricking love the Lantern Corps (except Star Sapphires, f*** Star Sapphires). I've taken these kinds of quizzes more than once, but this time around I got Orange.

Usually I alternate between Red and Yellow though, and their ideals sit well with me too.

"For hearts long lost and full of fright,
For those alone in blackest night,
Accept our ring and join our fight,
Love conquers all-- with violet light!"

You belong to the Star Sapphires! These lanterns wield the violet light of love. This is a tribe of pretty much all women who have been scorned by former lovers. The Star Sapphires have the cool ability to trap other Lantern Corp members in violet crystals which transform them into Star Sapphires!

Um, okay then.

QQ

Archived