This guy know what's up.

Flanking? Is that still used? The one that gives blocking creatures w/o flanking -1/-1 right?

Honestly the game isn't complicated in its basic level,which is what Garland would be talking about. All games get complicated when it comes to tournament play. Don't make me get into Pokemon calculations. XD

Wait Blood Moon? Non-basic lands are Mountains. Exactly as it says. They are now Mountains. Not Mountain in addition to it's original name, literally they're Mountains.

It's...it's not that complicated though. Learned it mostly from my older relatives. Pretty simple to pick up...

Y'all are confusing. XD

Flanking is literally still complicated. Or maybe I am thinking of banding. Too much shit to memorize, though.

Blood Moon is complicated when Timestamps get involved. With Dryad Arbor existing. Prismatic Omen being a card, and memorizing that shit of which comes first when it exists. Layering is too complicated with this shit.

There are too many things that depend on lands, which is why Blood Moon is complicated. Spreading Seas and Blood Moon is already a haphazard in Modern when players don't know what to do.

Read this: http://archive.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=judge/article/20091105a

Blood Moon literally changes the essence of the game in almost every form. It is simple when you read it, but put everything into account which is why it is complicated/

I still stand by the thought that all games get complicated if you go far enough.

But I find MtG the one that's easiest to find the correct answer with simple enough logic.

But yes, f*** banding.

Also

vWkNPNP.jpg

Look at dat art

Not worth your time, CowCow. He's not going to listen.

I'm out. Do what you will.

I mean, to each their own of course. But just going in and randomly stating you hate the game seems weird to me. >.>

I just wish I understood the logic. I don't mind people not liking what I like.

I don't get it either. I mean, it just seems dumb and pointless to post that you hate Magic in a thread that has something to do with Magic.

I thought you were my bro, Garland

I am your bro. D:

I'm sorry, guys. I shouldn't have stated my opinion on MTG if this is what would come out of it. Rodri is more important.

I hereby officially take back every negative thing I ever stated about MTG ever.

Truce?

Archived