Golden Gate Empire | Closed Until Further Notice

Dad

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap Rhageos is epic! If you were still accepting characters I'd definitely join! Speaking of which, you forgot to change the A to NA on the IC Forum.

Thanks.  I'll update it immediately.  Glad you're enjoying the story.  We look forward to having you in the future.

I think now that everyone is fighting everyone and that Gerald is considering removing em all, there is no points in the tournament system and now it's probably a battle royale for the prize. Bravo, you magnificent storyteller. Also, I think I'll take part in the sequel series of this if there is one.

• 2 weeks later...

I think now that everyone is fighting everyone and that Gerald is considering removing em all, there is no points in the tournament system and now it's probably a battle royale for the prize. Bravo, you magnificent storyteller. Also, I think I'll take part in the sequel series of this if there is one.

Bump.

• 2 months later...

In order to move us forward, I'm making the hard call.  It seems that we've become stagnant or reluctant, or even overly busy.  Whatever the case may be, at this point, GGE may very well die.

In order to stave off that almost inevitable truth, I'm giving you all an ultimatum.  If we can't get three posts by next Sunday, I will put the RP on hiatus.  I know how that looks.  It's selfish of me, but I won't apologize.  We've reached the second part of the three part ending, so we're almost at the end.  It would be extremely unfortunate to end it now.  However, due to a lack of progress and time by most parties involved, it seems I may have no other choice.

In my honest opinion, three posts in seven days is more than reasonable.  For further discussion on this matter, either speak to me directly or bring it up in the Skype chat.  It's unlikely that I'll change my mind, but I'm willing to be open minded and reasonable.  

I've given you my word.  Now I need yours.

Archived