Golden Gate Empire | Closed Until Further Notice

Dad

Later today i need to post Odette's banquet scene end and the start of the games

I'd like to mention something to you that you may not know. You don't need to post to participate in the game, mostly it's been people messaging Dad with what they want to do/getting answers in return. Though of course you can post if you want. :)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, participation are done via PM instead of in IC?

Dad derped and forgot you and Cosmo weren't in the Skype chat.

Also sorry Dad if I'm overstepping here but yeah ^^;

Yeah cause it's easier to ask questions and such that way, otherwise this'd go super slow. Course you can still post stuff if you want, not sure if he talked to you about anything so that takes precedent.

Later today i need to post Odette's banquet scene end and the start of the games

First and foremost, don't worry about it.  The game is done, but because we were unable to get you in (my own fault) each character is getting a reward.  Next time the game will be done by pm so everyone can participate.  That is my mistake, and I apologize for leaving you out.  It was done in skype, and I had forgotten to contact you.  Please excuse my ignorance.

First and foremost, don't worry about it.  The game is done, but because we were unable to get you in (my own fault) each character is getting a reward.  Next time the game will be done by pm so everyone can participate.  That is my mistake, and I apologize for leaving you out.  It was done in skype, and I had forgotten to contact you.  Please excuse my ignorance.

Oh, don't worry, it's all fine, i was just confused for a second.

Ladies and gentlemen, as of today round two will be underway.  I am currently in the process of cleaning up the active IC chat, so if you would please bare with me, I will update this post after everything is prepared.  I will likely push time towards the arrival of contestants on their assigned stages.  In this post I will also include matchups and the stages to which they were assigned.

In addition, thanks to my wonderful co-host we have versus banners for each match.  You'll see them in my upcoming post and you are free to use them in your posts as well.

Congratulations on making it this far, and thank you for sticking with us.  We'll see you soon, in round two!

EDIT:  Round two has officially begun.  Below are the respective match-ups and the arenas they'll be reporting to.

lGaWXAd.png

Nero and Robert will be fighting in The Boiling Depths.

Arisu and Elspire will be dueling in the Godstone Valley.

Odette and Nori will face off in the Thunderdome.

Dirk and Tyson will brawl in Razerhill City.

This post will be updated as necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

>Lotte walks through lava craters, not noticing surrounding

>Nero saw him, immediately jumps from his position to face him ignoring the terrain

>says a short monologue and challenge him into battle suddenly

definitely a pokemon trainer battle

TIL Nero is Blaine

• 1 month later...

Archived