AAA - Ask Azure Anything

Azure Wolf

Ignore some of the title, I honestly have no idea if that is an actual thing it just seemed like it was. Anyway, may as well jump on. Its 4 in the morning can't be bothered sleeping and can't decided between continuing my Reborn Nuzlocke, playing Agarest, Valkryia Chronicles, Phantom Breaker or going through the other 2 visual novels I have on Steam.

What two VNs do you have?

Sakura Spirit and Fading Hearts. I honestly have no idea why I brought them but I'm sort of glad I did. Fading Hearts is nice for relaxing and actually making choices in it while Sakura Spirit is fanservice but eh. My brother actually asked why I have it.

Guess it's too late to recommend Higurashi on Steam....

Narcissu is free on Steam and I hear that was great. Do consider that.

sooooooooooooo how do you like your steak?

Stewed. I don't really like meats besides from chicken and turkey but will eat steak stewed and ham on pizza but eh. The only other way I'll eat a cow would be a burger with cheese, either the plastic stuff (only if barbecued and cheddar isn't there) or real mature cheddar.  Cheddar is delicous.

Probably will be buying more VNs come September and around Christmas unless I get a WiiU between now and then.

Tits or asses?

Tits, birds are better than mammals.

Well just going to written answers. Don't have the time for recording so.

show me yur butt

or thoughts on me, your choice.

No, I won't show you.

You seem like a good person but I wouldn't really know as I don't pay much attention to how people behave, that and I'm not that good at judging people.

Favorite vegetable?

...or am I not actually supposed to ask a legit question?

Probably carrots.

You can ask any question though I have the right to not answer it if I feel uncomfortable about.

Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Archetype?

Currently Phantom Beasts and Ally of Justice for overall favourites and Cybers and Gishkis for decent decks.

Fav mechanic.

I'm going to assume this is for Yugioh summon mechanics and probably Synchro/Pendulum. Synchro because it holds nostalgic value as it was the first extra deck type I ever had a deck around. Pendulum for the fact I just like the way it works and Normal Pendulums + Tyrant traps are fun as heck.

Archived