[Generic] 02, the Dark Matter Seraph

GarlandChaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G_gMtXQCCk&feature=related

gvu7VYL.jpg

Lore: 3 Level 4 DARK monsters

You can only control 1 "02, the Dark Matter Seraph". Cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it. Your opponent's monsters must attack this card, if able. This card cannot attack. Once per turn, at the end of your opponent's Battle Phase, if this card was attacked, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Activate one of these effects.

-Target 1 of your opponent's monsters that attacked this card: Take control of that target.

-Target 1 of your opponent's monsters that attacked this card: Attach it to this card as Xyz Material.

-Draw 1 card.

-Destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field.

-Special Summon 1 monster from either player's Graveyard to your side of the field.

Guess what anime exclusive card inspired this thing?~

A bit too well. Perditions are really really good at making R4s, and this card more or less gave them a fairly consistent wincon.

Just saying. It's about as good as Beelze, except more power in trade for less consistency. I can make this super consistently in Archfiends, but I wouldn't run it. Why? It literally just stands there. Quite powerful, but quite conditional as well. As long as Castel and 101 exist, this thing will have quite a hard time sticking around a ton

Just saying. It's about as good as Beelze, except more power in trade for less consistency. I can make this super consistently in Archfiends, but I wouldn't run it. Why? It literally just stands there. Quite powerful, but quite conditional as well. As long as Castel and 101 exist, this thing will have quite a hard time sticking around a ton

Pretty much. At least Scab Scar-Knight had immunity to SHARK. Beelze though can at least be used as a 3000 beater with destruction protection in the turn it's Summoned. 02 requires you to wait until your opponent's turn and can't do anything on its own, but by then your opponent may as well just spin or absorb it.

Pretty much. At least Scab Scar-Knight had immunity to SHARK. Beelze though can at least be used as a 3000 beater with destruction protection in the turn it's Summoned. 02 requires you to wait until your opponent's turn and can't do anything on its own, but by then your opponent may as well just spin or absorb it.

Uh. Scab Scar-Knight isn't immune to SHARK, y'know.

Archived