[PKMN] Tournament of Legends [OoC]

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's usually how it goes tbh. It's better than having one stretch of doing stuff then nothing at least. ^^;

I'll post Cress taking the hit and Naomi's stuff either tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: about 200 words written, I should be able to finish tomorrow, won't be super long

Okaaay well I did it. Took me six hours, but I did it. Never again. I mean, I'll be updating it, but never again this much all at once.

Flowchart of Tournament of Legends

Also I have by now pretty much memorized all of the RPers and characters and all the little dramas that have been going on in this RP. I could tell you who has posted the most and who ignored other people and blahblahblah stuff you can probably figure out yourself by looking at this.

I organized this by RPer. Originally people with two characters in one post had them lumped together in the same box but that ended up being super confusing for the second half of the RP when RPers would be having battles on two fronts so I ended up separating them then. The numbers correspond to the post number for easy reference. Pokémon and people who don't have colors are in black, even if they have colors (like Shaymin's green for example) because that would be just way too confusing. Or maybe it wouldn't be. Idk. I'll think about it tomorrow when I'm more awake and maybe it'll sound like a better idea then.

Props to you Seth for a job mostly well down. Unfortunately I've a couple of nitpicks :/

1. It was a Venomoth that went after Greed, not an Arbok. Damian doesn't even have one, and Arbok doesn't even know Sleep Powder anyway. I imagine that was a derp on your end which is understandable considering the task at hand, but it still needs to be mentioned.

2. You forget to mention that Cain sent out a Metagross to absorb the Dragon Pulses from Lucario and Yanmega. (Either that or you purposely refrained from mentioning it just to get me to post <_<) The guy did say that they were targeting Drapion instead of Garchomp though, which is technically wrong but easily fixable.

nvm, I'm dumb and I missed it myself.

@Stalfos:

So your latest post came off as a bit condescending, and I wasn't sure if it was meant for me personally. I actually had a reason for having Matilda use those attacks, which I can explain if you're confused, but looking down on me isn't a good way to express that.

Seth, I just want you to know that I never meant to condemn you or anyone else involved in this RP. But if that's what I've somehow managed to accomplish with my last post, then... all I can say is that I'm sorry; I'll try not to let that happen again.

No, it's okay. It looks like I jumped the gun there, sorry. Just, I wasn't sure if that was your personal opinion on me or a character opinion on a character. Unfortunately, I've dealt with plenty of the former disguised as characterization (not from you, though), so I'm rather quick to bristle my spines in these situations. Recent stress hasn't helped either. I'm completely fine now that I know it wasn't like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived