[PKMN] Tournament of Legends [OoC]

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

...it's a wee bit past Sunday, dear Ren!

You've got me there.

Personally I'm unsure if there's anything more to do, another post would be just more of the same I figured.

Basically this.

I agree. There isn't much some of us can do until there's more advancement 'n such.

I can see where some of you are coming from here, but at the same time there has also been a lot for you guys to respond to that hasn't been touched on. A legendary has revealed itself and no Legend Hunter has made any move on it. Hyde's character has blatantly teleported onto the scene, pointing to possible Legendary involvement. Ash is literally smoking from Darkrai's presence inside of her and no one has commented on that. 

I'll be the first to admit that my interest here has been waning significantly, but it seems as if that is a common trend with the majority of people involved, at least judging by the opportunities that have be seized. I would really like for you guys to try and get some more posts in before I move the plot along...

I can see where some of you are coming from here, but at the same time there has also been a lot for you guys to respond to that hasn't been touched on. A legendary has revealed itself and no Legend Hunter has made any move on it. Hyde's character has blatantly teleported onto the scene, pointing to possible Legendary involvement. Ash is literally smoking from Darkrai's presence inside of her and no one has commented on that. 

I'll be the first to admit that my interest here has been waning significantly, but it seems as if that is a common trend with the majority of people involved, at least judging by the opportunities that have be seized. I would really like for you guys to try and get some more posts in before I move the plot along...

Tbh none of what happened directly affected Quinn though, and that's mainly what I was waiting for. Something direct for her to respond to. I admit that Matilda could go after a legendary though, so I suppose I'll try and work with that. Maybe try and make Shaymin more noticeable too.

I suppose I could make a post with my Flygon carrying that passenger it had back to shore as that wasn't touched upon, and I suppose something could attack it or something after it puts the passenger down.

That's not necessarily what I am referring to. I can definitely see where you guys are coming from in regards to saving citizens from boats. But we have at least three major reveals going on at this point that not many people have taken note of, and those that have, have pretty much gone. ('I'll remember that for later'). In the past iterations of this RP, I felt like so many characters were snuffed because they just refused to take advantage of the situation. You have an opportunity to interact with other characters! Go do it! 

Diana is stuck atm at the lighthouse. Naomi is too dense to realize anything's going on, but I guess I can have Cresselia notice the smoke thingy for her.

Though almost sounded like you were blaming us which is a big no no :P If multiple people seem to not be sure what to do the host has got to step up to remind people of possibilities. Which you did, but you did it after a long period. Can't expect everyone to notice all the chances.

Diana is stuck atm at the lighthouse. Naomi is too dense to realize anything's going on, but I guess I can have Cresselia notice the smoke thingy for her.

Though almost sounded like you were blaming us which is a big no no :P If multiple people seem to not be sure what to do the host has got to step up to remind people of possibilities. Which you did, but you did it after a long period. Can't expect everyone to notice all the chances.

It's not that I am blaming you all, it's just that I really can't advance the plot with some of these things out in the open like this. So I'm sorry if it sounds like there is any blame going around, although I'm not sure what the blame would be for, but I would just hate to hastily tie everything without giving everyone a proper chance to seize these opportunities. 

Diana is stuck atm at the lighthouse. Naomi is too dense to realise anything's going on, but I guess I can have Cresselia notice the smoke thingy for her.

Seeing as this is Darkrai we're on about, it does make sense that Cresselia would notice.

That's not necessarily what I am referring to. I can definitely see where you guys are coming from in regards to saving citizens from boats. But we have at least three major reveals going on at this point that not many people have taken note of, and those that have, have pretty much gone. ('I'll remember that for later'). In the past iterations of this RP, I felt like so many characters were snuffed because they just refused to take advantage of the situation. You have an opportunity to interact with other characters! Go do it! 

I suppose I can interract with someone, but I'll have to re-read posts so I can cook up a valid post for my guy.

Archived